for Seeking the Sun

7/22/2017 c4 10Yasanagigirl
I hope you continue this story its really good
6/19/2017 c4 Heaven-water-sister
i love this and hope you come back to this.
3/10/2017 c4 5admiralsakai.wikitroid
Oooh, hey, more development for the Conspiracy-verse. Interesting!
4/5/2016 c4 cilia-chan
U really hope that this gets updated someday! I want to know what happens next!
2/3/2016 c4 FlowerMaiden05
I hope you continue this sometime, this story is great lol.
11/16/2015 c4 freddiegirl
I love your stories! Please continue soon!
5/1/2015 c4 Elizabeth.Electrica
I love this twist in the plot!

It's a pity you abandoned the story!
1/1/2015 c4 2minshe
hey hey hey in the next chapter can you add a short call, nilus calling shepard and her randomly asking what they shouted at her after she let that defence drone, it was in like chapter 4ish of conspiracy. I just think it would be funny
8/20/2014 c4 Persephone Targaryen
I'm SO happy that you continued this story! Looking forward to seeing who the "help" is! I hope you update soon, this was just a cruel cliff-hanger to end the chapter on!
6/16/2014 c4 28Velasa
Noooooo why cliffhanger, why? It's awesome to see this back! Great stuff, loved all of it!
6/16/2014 c4 Guest
Oh my, I had no idea you were still around! I found out about you about two months ago. I started reading "Dream a little dream" and really got into it. After that I tried "Conspiracy" and enjoyed that one immensely as well. Then I read this one and thought that after those post about running out of mojo you'd be unlikely to continue this. I'm so glad I was wrong. Please, don't stop. I'm really enjoying your stories. I'd be glad to go into more detail, but I don't really have a way with words, so I'll just hope that my 'thank you' will let you know just how much I appreciate you continuing to write.

With best wishes from the bottom of my heart,
Gaga Hax
6/16/2014 c4 19Mordinette
I really liked how you described the volus's wheezing, and that last scene was very intense and exciting!
4/15/2014 c3 7gogogeisha
Love it!
2/14/2014 c3 14Author-Of-Sin
And now I'm caught up on this and enjoying it! Looking forward to more! :D
2/4/2014 c2 HolyAngel1996
so their going on a grand quest to find Garrus' sister?
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »