for Misinterpretations

2/17/2016 c139 6Lunar678
I don't know if you used this song or now. But I think this song really fits Kahlan and Aaron. Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne. There's also Renegades by X Ambassaders you should listen too.
4/12/2014 c152 3snuggleUP
Oh shelly this is going to be crazy ;D
4/12/2014 c152 tholtman
Wow! I go on vacation for a week and the world ( your world) goes crazy! Yay to Hotch finally returning and finding his alpha. As for the twin ...OMG please not another! My heart might not recover! :) Can't wait!
How about a nice Pen store, where Kalhan and the group have to join the BAU to solve it?
4/11/2014 c151 Cee lane
Love the way you ended this story! Great writing,keep it up!
4/11/2014 c150 Cee lane
Wow!
4/11/2014 c149 Cee lane
Great job writing this ,love it!
4/11/2014 c152 prettymind2
wow! oh dude ! that was one amazing cliff hanger i should say
4/11/2014 c151 prettymind2
I KNEW jealousy would work! bdsm site really ! wow !
aw rossi ! no no. rossi is ur dad aaron u cant out smart him ;)
AMAZING ! love it ! :)))
4/11/2014 c152 Cat Jenkins
And THAT'S how it's done, my twisted sister...
This has been your masterpiece so far. Chilling. ;D
4/11/2014 c152 3Mrs.HappyAnarchy
So there is going to be another story. Omg there was someone pregnant well im pretty sure she is now going to end up dead in the next story.
4/11/2014 c152 p95000
I didn't think Green was a twin. Sounds like the twin is the same as her sister. This will kill Aaron if he finds out.
4/11/2014 c152 TuiNui
What the hell ! I thought this pregnant thing was over. So Green's twin was also having sex with Hotch, and got pregnant. What'd Hotch do when he finds out about the babies. Oh no this news must've made him devastated. This woman would definitely go after Kahlan for a revenge since Kahlan's the one who kill her twin. All of them better watch out. But I don't think they can because they never knew Green had a twin. Ohh so scary. Your next story would be very exciting. But I really really don't like the idea that the babies were Hotch's.
4/11/2014 c152 16HotchRocks
Green had an identical twin? And she had twin boys who look like Hotch as well as his first and middle names as their first names? Can this be what Green meant when she told Kay she wasn't the only one Aaron slept with and she might have been the 'nice' Green and Detective Green was the 'mean' one? Aaron would not be able to handle knowing there was another woman or that he has children with her. Might be interesting if this Epilogue is an introduction of sorts for the next Hotch/Kay story.
4/10/2014 c151 3snuggleUP
Shelly you wrote a masterpiece! It was a awesome story and journey for Hotch and Kahlan as for the reader too :)

You are the best! Thank you for writing!
4/10/2014 c151 LindsayG01