FanFiction.Net
for Technical Difficulties

7/24/2022 c6 chloe1011997
I was enjoying this till the pointless homophobia, why would aliens adhere to humans homophobic Bullshit? Also at what point has shepard shown signs of psychosis? She hasn't shown signs of seeing or hearing things?. And shutting off from your emotions doesn't equate to D.I.D.
3/23/2021 c1 just a guest
I am more interested between garrus/miranda relationship
8/15/2019 c22 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Happy to have an update to this story. Please continue.
8/14/2019 c22 1LadyDragonRider
Loving it keep up the wonderful work. thank you
12/30/2017 c21 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter and thanks for updating this awesome story. Looking forward to more. Hope Miranda joins Shepard on the Normandy again.
12/30/2017 c21 1Olav152
IT'S ALIVEEE!
Good story, if a bit hectic with timeline jumps/journals.
11/7/2017 c20 Guest
Can you please finish this wonderful story. I love it. Thank you for writing it.
10/4/2017 c11 7Leytradvorstrelundar
this is a good story. I'm reading it though and I see something. where did 'now i triumph with infinite time' come from? because I only remember that from one place.
7/17/2017 c1 Pbird
Girst thing Shepard says in this whole story is "'Garrus, shut the fuck up.'" I'm hooked.
3/31/2015 c20 69E
Great work
3/31/2015 c3 9E
Ha ha, poor Garrus XD
11/4/2014 c20 1Ravena Jericho
This story is one of the few that can keep me hooked, I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work :)
11/2/2014 c20 bluemarlin
Great chapter and thanks for updating. Eagerly anticipating TIM reaction to Shepard's and Miranda's defections. Please continue.
10/26/2014 c19 Nissandra
I'm not usually one for Renegade FemShep, but I like what you've done here. I can't say I've ever even considered a Miranda/Garrus pairing, but I hope you continue the tale at some point so we know how that all turns out. Miranda's a great character once you chisel away at the wall of ice she initially has around her heart and Garrus is always my FemShep's brother character, so I'm actually kinda digging the setup.

Anyway, hopefully you come back to this in the near future and at least finish up ME2... :)
10/5/2014 c19 4DKLC
I don't really know what happened. I got the alert that you had posted a new chapter, then I got busy with study, and now suddenly 3 months has passed and I've only just gotten around to reading this! Terribly sorry, old chap!

I really must comment on the overall quality of your writing in this chapter. Your extensive vocabulary makes reading the scenes and descriptions really enjoyable.

The Garrus/Miranda shipping came along in leaps and bounds this chapter, which is always nice because I love seeing that woman happy. It's good to see the whole team coming together. Goddamn I love ME2!

Thank you very much for the shoutout, you are way too kind! I hope all is going well with you and you update soon!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »