FanFiction.Net
for Attack of Winter and Summer

7/15/2014 c16 2Little Miss Winter Mischief
...Okay. Is it weird Asher is stating to seem a bit funny in a bad guy sort of way? Sorry for the wait, The Beatles were calling me. XD It was a nice chapter, language was not a problem and the plot bunny seems to be on a sugar high...a very scary sugar high.
7/9/2014 c15 BooksAreMyLife14
Aww, there is no more chapters... for now anyway, great chapter I can't wait to find out what happens next. What's Jack, or Jackul going to do? Argh, I hate suspense!
7/9/2014 c11 BooksAreMyLife14
Aww, bunny is really cute in this! Please say Jamie is alright!?
7/9/2014 c6 BooksAreMyLife14
I love the attendants and how you have given them all personalities, I'm a bit confused on some of the 'hints' in this chapter- can't wait to find out what they mean!
7/9/2014 c5 BooksAreMyLife14
Aww, the ending is so sweet! great work so far!
7/9/2014 c12 7BrightSideoftheMoon
Well gee, that's comforting! "Yeah um, they aren't gonna hurt him right this second. They'll probably take a nap first, then get to it maybe tomorrow!" This was very actiony! I really liked it and I now ship JamieXElla
7/8/2014 c15 1RoseTheOneForeverUnloved
oh my ra! can you please update, puh-lease! i wanna know how the story ends and B.T.W. i love this story!
7/2/2014 c15 Storm of Frost
OMG! I love this story so much!

Please, please update soon!
5/28/2014 c15 12stardumclover
this story is getting freakingly awsome I need more
5/27/2014 c15 1sammillar
I'm in love with this fanfic! Every new chapter keeps me hooked. Glad to see Jack├╝l and Vollos out to play. .
5/26/2014 c15 2melek123
Wow a torturing chapter! But it's exciting ;D (still reading the first few chapters now...)
5/26/2014 c5 6GigglingFangirl
oh ja I remember now
5/26/2014 c15 GigglingFangirl
Oh possession. It's a sweet sweet thing :)
5/4/2014 c1 Beowulf
It's Jack.
5/3/2014 c14 Sherlock-Jim-Stole-the-TARDIS
Fantastic, only one little thing. In the first chapter or so you said Jack was the Seelie King and Anna was Unseelie Queen and you even explained that the Seelie were the bad ones, but later on you switched the two completely. I thought I would point that out, but most people probably picked up on the change anyway! Other than that it is fantastic! I love the story!
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »