FanFiction.Net
for Absolution

9/20/2020 c1 Beluga
(**)
11/6/2016 c1 MiyanoAmy
Gah! I'm not sad! Not at all!
...
HUWAAA! I ship them as well as I ship Percabeth. It's too heart-wrenching for me. The ever-so-dense Percy with Nico the-bubly-guy-turned-to-creepy-guy.
I'd even hate Jason for making friends with Nico! Nico is supposedly only cares for Percy!
And Boom! Suddenly Nico loved Will! Me be like, 'What the hell, Rick?!'
Nico in love with Percy. And that's that. I don't know anything about the 'Jason Friendship' or 'Love Solace' things.
I hope Percy will die as well so they'll meet at the Elysium. Wait, How about Annabeth?! Ugh, it's hard to choose.
And I'm. Not. Crying. Yeah, absolutely not.
8/14/2015 c1 Guest
This was so sad. I'm so weak I literally cried at the end.
7/20/2014 c1 17Geek Without Glasses
Wow, just wow. This was heartwrenchingly amazing! I admit, I may have cried *sob*. I loved it, keep up the great work!
5/25/2014 c1 bombus-terrific
Oh wow. Oh... hope you don't mind if I go cry in the corner now. D; NICO!
5/1/2014 c1 23Jaricchi
This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
4/28/2014 c1 1thegirlthathidesinhermind
This is so sad and beautiful.
4/24/2014 c1 3thekspecialty
Ow! Just...ow. This was painful.
3/6/2014 c1 24Lmb111514
Aww, this was so sad, but sweet; I loved it...:)
1/3/2014 c1 6Dookamargirl2
I am NOT crying, I swear I'm not, I'm just...yawning and my eyes are watering.

...This is so beautiful, and I'm super glad that I'm not the only one who thinks something like this would happen if Nico were to die.
12/30/2013 c1 Guest
i ship 'em too! in my mind nico survives anyway! good job!
12/4/2013 c1 52TheOtterKnight
H-Hey, there's an onion-cutting ninja in my room.
What? No, I'm not crying. It's the onions, I tell you.
/sobs in the corner
12/3/2013 c1 22marriedtojbiebs
Wow, this was really sad, and also really excellent. I hope that something like this happens should Nico canonically die ;_; So many kudos!
11/22/2013 c1 Guest
That was not okay
11/21/2013 c1 5glitters and gold
I don't even have words to express my feelings for this ship, because honestly I've shipped this quite nearly as long as I've shipped Percabeth and I'm still slightly in shock that it actually went canon. Like, that does not happen. Ever.

You have no idea how great this is because I was actually thinking about Nico's death and how I really do think it would damage Percy way beyond repair. He cares about Nico, he rest does, and that's definitely a reoccurring canon theme. It's just the greatest ever. And it was so perfect that this just happened to be right here and I barely had to search for it because when does a well-written fic with the perfect headcanon just pop up onto your ff screen, like, ever? Perfect timing, I'm telling you.

I love this way way way too much. It's nothing short of flawless and all my headcanons are so brilliantly represented and—ugh, gorgeous.
26 Page 1 2 Next »