FanFiction.Net
for Here We Go Again

3/10/2022 c2 Animal532
Oppossums can't get rabies or carry it.
11/11/2018 c18 9Turtlefoot
loved the josie character, she seems great
7/3/2018 c18 1Rubio2099
I love these stories You've written. The prospect of Artemis having a kid has always interested me and I think You've done it beautifully both in Artemis Mistake and in Here We Go Again. You played off of the idea of the duel personalities between Roman and Greek sides of God's and Demigods in such a fun and entertaining way. The hunters are aleays funny, and I love to hate Ares and Aphrodite. I hope that in another story there may be more interactions and dynamics between Emily's Dad and Artemis as well as her and Emily. Keep up the excellent work and I hope you make a sequel to this and continue they're adventures. You're awsome.
7/3/2018 c1 Rubio2099
Hey i would just like to say that I think your stories with Artemis and Emily are really awsome. I discovered the first story a couple days ago and have been addicted to it ever since. I just finished the prequel to Here We Go Again as well as getting about half way into this one and im really happy that you made the prospect of Artemis having a child so entertaining. You've made this whole experience fun so I thank you and I hope you continue with another adventure in they're lives. Keep up the great work cuz I'll be keeping and eye out.
8/6/2017 c17 2Nuada Silverhand
The comedy was slapstick, the breaking of the fourth wall was lazy, and you haven't even read the books. :P

I really enjoyed reading this, good job! Well done, glad to see that Emily and Aemilia's story ends complete and with them all safe and happy.
5/20/2016 c16 Guest
Please update when you have time. I love this so much. It's amazing.
3/16/2016 c4 Loloree
I love how you knock out the forth wall! I laugh every time you do! (I need the laughter. [I really do!])
I really like your storyline! And keep up the good work!
12/16/2015 c16 Guest
This story is amazing! Please keep updating
11/22/2015 c15 2Sunnivaa
I really love you story! Read both of them in one day, and now im really upset It stops here x)
Please continue!
10/16/2015 c15 Guest
Yay! You updated! I really like this story.
7/8/2015 c14 Guest
Is Emily going to be restored?
6/16/2015 c13 Guest
I Love this story. keep writing
5/14/2015 c12 1amerdism
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, whens the next chapter going up? When will Emily join the Hunters she said she would.
3/8/2015 c12 Guest
I love the friendliness between Artmis and Diana. i look foward to reading more!
3/7/2015 c12 Guest
Wow. This story rocks. Can't wait for next chapter.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »