for Over Troubled Waters

Yay great fic.
6/23/2020 c7 4Eva Knight
Go Joey.
6/23/2020 c6 4Eva Knight
What a great start for Joeys career into acting and what an amazing friend Phoebe is.
6/23/2020 c5 4Eva Knight
Bummed if this is all i' going get of Joey and Phoebe as a couple.
6/23/2020 c4 4Eva Knight
Oh god dammit Joey you massive bro.
6/23/2020 c3 4Eva Knight
Damn awesome.
4/13/2018 c1 3CookieMagic21
Sweet!
3/18/2018 c1 122FictionWriter91
Wow this is amazing! I can't believe I haven't found this before!
9/18/2014 c17 Miss Mello
Hi, my phone won't let me log onto the website so I just typed in my penname (:

I really loved the story! I love how sweet Joey was, I love how tough Phoebe was, I loved Joey's parents and I loved the history you gave them.
I loved it! And I wished there was more.

Lots of love,
Miss Mello
4/3/2014 c17 Beckymayhowarth
Out of all of the Phoey fan fiction that I've read (which is a lot, I ship them all the way!) this has to be my favourite! It's written well and in the style of the characters which makes it even better. Also where it doesn't jump straight into them getting together and is a longer process it seems like you build an even bigger 'bond' with them and you want them to get together even more than say the show. It's really sweet. The storyline is so great as well as it seems like a situation they would be both be in. Hooked on it from the beginning right til the end! Well done for writing it, I really enjoyed and I'm looking forward to reading some more :)
2/20/2014 c17 19CutesyBunny
awww cute! and i think there should be an epilogue! :D PS it's my birthday today so this being on my alerts was a very nice present!
2/18/2014 c17 Lucre
Oh my god, I loved and enjoyed every single word. YOU ARE EXCELLENT DOING THIS. Please, continue it! ️️️
2/18/2014 c12 Pandora924
Another chapter that I just loved!
It was a nice touch that Phoebe massaged Joey's shoulders while talking and wondering about their calling in life. I found it to be hilarious (and completely in character) that Joey screamed louder than Phoebe when they thought for a moment that there really might be a ghost down in the basement.
Their discussion about wearing underwear prior to going to bed took me right back to the Friends episode 1x13, with Joey and Chandler trying to go to sleep on the couch in the living room: "Hey Kicky! What are you doing?" "Just trying to get comfortable. I can't sleep in my underwear." "Well, you're gonna!" He, totally makes me want to re-watch the entire series; it's been a while.
The scene where they talked about Phoebe's mother suicide was very sweet and touching, especially when Joey suggested that her mom might still be with her in spirit. I really like how you keep planting these little seeds in their past, that we have already seen blossoming in the show.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »