for Over Troubled Waters

1/19/2014 c10 Guest
Please write more, fast! Amazing as usual!
1/19/2014 c10 23findmyway
Well, I'm sure glad Phoebe left Randy to rot, haha. Loved Phoebe turning red, when Gina suggested she was in love with Joey and the taking the piss-comment, LOL. Also Joey kicking ass with ruby slippers on his feet, I'd love to see that, ;D. I really hope Joey and Phoebe can get past their differences and make up. Anywho, keep up the splendidness.
1/17/2014 c9 Pandora924
Joey is such a good and loyal friend; I felt really bad for him in this chapter and do think that Phoebe is being a bit harsh in being so unforgiving. She does have reason to be mad but Joey only meant well and only blurted this stuff out in a moment of anger, frustration, and worry for her. And that night in the bar she did react unreasonable. Hope those two will make up soon! And I'm certain that Phoebe won't stay away from his play! I really love, btw, how Joey, with encouragement from Phoebe, goes his own way at school and is kind to those ridiculed to others, regardless of what his so-called friends think of him. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!
1/17/2014 c9 findmyway
Another fabulous chapter, angsty :D Oh, I feel so bad for poor Joey in this chapter: him not eating, her leaving must have stung him deep. And then her making out with Randy... yeah, I feel totally bad for Joey. Anyways, carry on with the top of the bill writing. I'll be around to read it for sure.
1/16/2014 c8 Pandora924
I am so completely in love with this story and cannot wait to see where it is going next. Good job and please update soon!
1/13/2014 c8 203Gotham Siren
No! Sad cliffy to leave it on! :( No!

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting the ship to sail well, but I didn't see this coming! Gina is bad news and so is that rock band guy.

You have to update soon! This is crucial! You have sucked me into this story, so thank you!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

1/13/2014 c4 Gotham Siren
Yay! Things are looking up! Joey is sooo sweet, vowing to take care of Phoebe the way he has. I love it!

Looking forward to more!

1/13/2014 c3 Gotham Siren
Aww, Phoebe! Now poor Joey is gonna be in it. :( I hope he gets to see her again!

Awesome chapter! Loved the phalanges bit. And Joey being, well Joey about the nurse.

Onto the next chapter!

1/13/2014 c2 Gotham Siren
Excellent chapter! The plot is thickening nice and so is the character development. Phoebe and Joey saving each other's lives... So sweet.

Hoping Joey will be alright!

Onto the next chapter. :)

1/13/2014 c1 Gotham Siren
REALLY great intro, I loved it!

You've set up this AU 'verse very nicely. I'm really looking forward to reading this!

Great work!

1/12/2014 c8 23findmyway
Oh darn, such a angsty ending, but like I said before: a good story can't do without a bit of angst ;) And I thought it was funny, when she was all like: I feel spinny and I love how protective Joey is of her: knight-in-shining-armor style, haha. Keep up the marvelous writing!
1/12/2014 c7 19CutesyBunny
I love this story! Following! :D
1/11/2014 c7 23findmyway
Well, I sure do hope Phoebe's okay. Loved the part where she says she knives and steals the wallets from the pervs, then pretends it's just a joke :D And it was so cute when Joey watched a show, just because she likes it. And the ending... toppest of the top notch, my friend. :) I'm highly anticipating what's still to come.
1/8/2014 c6 Lucre
I love this fanfic sooooo damn much ️ Please please continue!
1/8/2014 c6 findmyway
Again: great job! Loved the part where Joey is all satisfactory about her being jealous and I laughed when the drama club thought he was gonna beat them up. I'm also fond of this, cause I've recently been trying out for acting myself. But anyways, keep it up! :D
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »