for Over Troubled Waters

1/3/2014 c5 Guest
Ohh o love this fic! Pheobe is so sweet...and joey is really a sweet guy u made them peferct like in the show ... So later in the fic you will bring my beloved Mondler? 'cause monica was a great friend of pheobe :) and what about the fun guy ever...the great friend of Joey... And the funny guy im the world the king Chandler Bing lol ? They will show up later or not?
xoxoxoxoxo
-LanaLang
1/2/2014 c5 Phoebe M
Please update quickly! Did you get the kissing idea from We're The Millers? I LOVE that movie! Great chapter!
1/2/2014 c5 8BlueReader
Oh my gosh this story is so good! Update again soon! :)
1/2/2014 c5 23findmyway
Good work! Again, I'm just gonna randomly name some stuff I really liked: her swinging a knife at him, the: watch TV and eat a sandwich part after he's had cereal, the way he stared at her and... the kissing of course, :) Hope for more soon.
1/1/2014 c4 Lucre
I'm really enjoying it... Love it 3 One of my favorites!
12/31/2013 c4 Guest
I can't wait for the next update! Great story!
12/31/2013 c4 findmyway
Ah, what not to love about this chapter? Cute ending, loved the way she reacted when Joey first showed up, could totally see her doing that on the show itself. And healing vibes... Yeah, I liked it. Keep up the excellence :D
12/30/2013 c3 findmyway
Another great chapter! Loved the part where Joey thought she was a prositute, LOL. Bit of a sad ending, but eh, I'll keep on reading for sure:D I'm very curious about the next part.
12/30/2013 c3 Guest
Please update quckly! I can't wait to see what's next!
12/25/2013 c2 findmyway
Loved it. So cute when he defended her honor! I gotta say I'm really glad that you decided to make this into a story: the idea is new and refreshing. Anyways: good work, keep it up... please.
12/24/2013 c2 Guest
Please update! Really fast! This story is great!
11/10/2013 c1 5Renesmee27
Aww I love it, it's really cute!
11/7/2013 c1 9Always47-TOW146
I loved this, it was amazing, it's up to you but if I was you I'd continue it, instead of leaving it as a one shot.
11/7/2013 c1 Phoebe M
Aww! I loved it, it was so sweet!
11/7/2013 c1 23findmyway
This was too cute, I loved it. Him grabbing her hand to prevent her from jumping. Yeah, I loved this. Another great piece of writing :)
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5