for A Change in the Air

3/2/2019 c6 denise
Love that Julian and Eve get married, and TC decided not to object. Good story.
3/2/2019 c5 denise
Finally I get to read a story where Julian and Eve are together, my favorite couple, Happy Julian turn down Rebecca.
1/16/2019 c6 denise
love how Evian got married.
11/11/2018 c6 denise
I love Evian! My favorite couple on the show/
1/22/2016 c4 jackjenfan
BOY...YOU REALLY HATE GWEN!
1/21/2016 c1 jackjenfan
IN LA .LAUGHED,RUBBED IN HER FACE ETHAN LOVES HER,NOT GWEN,WHILE GWEN WAS BENT OVER THE TABLE BEGGING,SCREAMING FOR HER HELP.
WHAT DID THERESA DO? INSTEAD OF GETTING HELP,SHE RAN AWAY AND PROVOKED GWEN TO FOLLOW HER AND PUSH HER OVER THAT BIG STEP AND TABLE! AND THEN WENT TO THE HOSPITAL!SO WHAT DOES ETHAN DO?LEAVES THERESA ALONE OUTSIDE GWENS ROOM! WHAT IS ETHAN THINKING? KNOWING SHE WILL GO INSIDE! And beg gwen toDIE SO TWIT CAN HAVE HER BABY AND HER HUSBAND cuz it is FATE! WHY DIDNT THERESA JUST LEAVE LA,REGAURDLESS OF WHAT ETHAN SAID?AFTER THIS STORYLINE, I HATED THERESA WITH A PASSION! SO MY THEORY IS ,ALL THREE ARE TO BLAME FOR SARAH DEATH! EVERYONE GOT WORSE AFTER LA! THE TRICKS THERESA PULLED GOT WORSE ,GWEN GOT WORSE,ETHAN BECAME A PLAYER!AND NO ONE FIGURED IT OUT EVEN GWEN OR TWIT! AND WHAT TWIT SAID TO GWEN GOD KILLED YOUR BABY BECAUSE YOU MARRIED ETURD!and barely got in trouble for it!AND SHE WAS SUPRISED SHE GOT PUSH OUT A WINDOW!
8/12/2015 c1 mikayla tuhy
when I see Theresa on the show I think she is not a parent to that little girl I agree with gwen she is nothing but a slot

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service