for SCIU 007

3/20/2019 c1 maraudergurl2010
I know this was written a while ago, but I just gotta let you know that you have NAILED the characterization and voice of the manga completely. Super accurate, fun, adorable, and intriguing. Love it to bits. :D
1/31/2018 c8 grotegrutjes
Both their characters are really close to the ones in the manga, so that made this really fun to read!
8/10/2017 c8 Guest
Love love love this!
7/4/2016 c8 Guest
I liked this! I'm happy to see another fic for this series considering there isn't even a handful of them on this site.
7/27/2015 c8 3Lyonsgirl
I'm so glad you've made this! There's so few keishichou tokuhanka 007 fanfics. This fanfic is really good! I can't wait to read more!
5/7/2015 c8 6Calantha S
Awww. Loved this one too! I like how you had mini stories. Thank you for writing this great piece! I will re read it many times in the future. :)
5/7/2015 c5 Calantha S
I thought this chapter was cute. Especially the sleep talking Kuze.
5/7/2015 c3 Calantha S
They are so cute! I love how true you stay to what the characters say in books. "Pighead" always makes me chuckle.
5/7/2015 c1 Calantha S
This was such a fantastic beginning! I love this manga so much. :) I'm excited to read the next chapters!
2/25/2015 c8 12Amanga
Completely in character and cannon, except for maybe that last bit with the ghost, but I did like the explanation for it. I'd think that they would be difficult to keep in character, but you've done really well. Please continue, that's a terrible place to stop!
1/24/2015 c2 Aurora
I love this! Keep on writing because I can't stop reading! It has a sense of detail that the manga misses and yet, even without th pictures, I can imagine everything going on.
9/17/2014 c8 Hey
Wow, loved it please write more about them!
8/17/2014 c8 O-O-Octopus
I love this story! You captured their characters perfectly (especially the pig-head part), your writing style is great and the story is really interesting.
7/16/2014 c5 Guest