for Confessions and Repercussions

2/6/2014 c3 me
I hope you continue this. I like it.
12/5/2013 c2 14Taliahah
Love how you're handling this and taking it somewhat slow - can't wait for more!
12/4/2013 c3 Gaialy
Oh yes, this is how it should have gone. Like my mum said after watching one episode of CA with me 'why did they put her together with that Auggie guy when she has so much chemistry with this Eyal'
12/3/2013 c3 4jhplug
Love Eyal and Annie together! While this season was great, the Annie/Auggie relationship was my least favorite part. I love their friendship but watching them together romantically...I don't see that kind of chemistry. I think Annie and Eyal have always been well-matched and you do a good job of portraying that chemistry here. Keep it up!
12/3/2013 c3 13kay.hayden
Perfect chapter and how Eyal reiterated the challenge to Annie, making sure he wouldn't commit only to have her run back to Auggie. Well written and thanks.
12/3/2013 c3 6bouc0101
Only hope that's how it will go next season, I doubt it but one can dream! Really like how you make Eyal thing and talk. Thanks for a nice read!
12/2/2013 c2 9HelloPatsy
Eyal has class, a perfect gentleman with Annie. Holding my breath she isn't going to use him and run back to Auggie. That would possibly be the last straw. Please post soon and thanks.
12/1/2013 c2 lb
well Annie is really not being fair to Eyal or Auggie here but I could see her doing that. It's well written. Please continue
12/1/2013 c2 4Sugar Stars at Night
Great that you are going on with this story. Certainly a tug of war going on with Eyal and love the way you are portraying it. Many thanks for posting.
12/1/2013 c2 6bouc0101
Wonderbar! Love you story and Eyal inner thoughts. Anxious to see what's going to happen. Glad you decided to make this story a multiple story one.
11/30/2013 c1 SugarStarsNight
Fanfiction web page will not allow me to post as I have already review this story once. Therefore I'm posting as a guest. I'm not trying to be a pest but I want more posting here also. Love the start of your story.
Sugar Stars at Night
11/27/2013 c1 Denny
Love how you have brought them together again. That wonderful bond Eyal and Annie have and hoping you will keep adding to this story.
11/8/2013 c1 4Sugar Stars at Night
As always Eyal will pick up the pieces and help Annie. He is so committed to her and hope she will quit using him and start loving him too. He deserves all of Annie. Looking for more to this story, it has a nice beginning.
11/7/2013 c1 14Taliahah
This is beautiful! So glad to see you take up this topic. Love your mental narrative from Eyal. But I want more on "Bystander" too...!
11/7/2013 c1 AmazingnessInZammine
Yikes love this take on it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »