FanFiction.Net
for A Yearning for Home

11/30/2013 c4 8govgal
Must be hard for little Neal in a completely different and foreign environment.
11/20/2013 c3 ginnyl
Great background on Neal and Mozzie. I hope Mozzie does come to see Neal or even ends up living with Peter - that would be interesting
11/20/2013 c3 Gloworm41
Mozzie did the right thing for Neal. But I am sure it was very difficult. Please update soon.
11/20/2013 c3 IritIlan
Poor Neal, just 8 years old and already believe he doesn't deserve good life. Damn his father for letting his son grow up this way.
And poor Mozzie did not have anyone to help with when he was still child, but sill he help Neal get saved, even when it's not easy for him. Hopefully the Peter and Elizabeth will understand that Neal needs to have some contact with Mozzie and that Mozzie is the one that can help them understand and help Neal and also convince Neal to stay.
11/20/2013 c3 reader82
Seems, Mozzie is the best friend Neal could have hoped for. Putting Neal's needs before his own although it must be incredibly hard to let his brother go is an amazing thing to do. I hope, Neal learns to trust the Burkes and they find out about Mozzie before Neal does something stupid.

This was a great chapter, can't wait for the next.
11/20/2013 c3 3Kajtena
Great chapter, it's sad that they're not in the Burke's house together.
11/20/2013 c3 97peppe1951
Mozzie did the right thing in getting the Burke's a Neal together...it's what abig brother would do...take care og his little brother and the two need to get back together, only under the Burk's roof. Hey, Peter how would you like a older, street wise son?
11/16/2013 c2 33curlybean
Great chapter. Who wouldn't want to take Neal home with them? I love how nervous Peter was with Neal. They are all on for quite a fee changes, aren't they?

Thanks for sharing.
11/12/2013 c2 poohbear123
great story
11/11/2013 c2 Guest
great story, well written, looking forward to more
11/11/2013 c2 18Angusina
Great second chapter.
11/11/2013 c2 3Kajtena
Great chapter, I like little Neal in this story.
11/11/2013 c2 8govgal
Lovely chapter! Neal is faced with a tough decision, I hope he doesn't runaway to find Mozzie.
11/11/2013 c2 NYWCgirl
wonderful,reat de-age story. What will happen next, where will you go with this story?
11/10/2013 c2 Guest
Great chapter. Of course Peter and El wouldn't let their nephew down. Although Neal might not fully understand that they will be there for him no matter what yet. Seems like in the long run they might not only have one child but two? If Neal decides to go with Mozzie at first I hope, the two don't get in to much trouble.
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »