for A Whole New World

5/7/2014 c33 HG32R4FB4
this is amazing! i read the whole thing in a few hours and couldn't stop... whoops! please please please write more soon!
4/29/2014 c33 3nightflightthehero
Plz plz plz plz plz update!
4/23/2014 c33 2Elsa Frost
Amazing
It's such a fantastic stroy
So much emotion and heart
And yet so much struggle and hardship
It's the perfect balence
Job well done
Keep Calm And Freeze On
Elsa Frost
4/23/2014 c33 4sarandipity-x
Ahhhhhhh! You've updated! I am reading this in class and I'm near tears. I can't wait for Vanellope Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/23/2014 c33 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
4/22/2014 c33 RKW7
Wonderful chapter!
4/22/2014 c33 Guest
It was beautiful! I have really been looking forward to the court scene, and it was so much better then I had imagined! Fantastic work!
4/22/2014 c33 Guest
THis was AMAZING! I cant wait for the next one!
4/22/2014 c33 1RawrrIt'sMe
Gosh so many emotions!
4/22/2014 c33 DylanTVillain
GREAT chapter! I was scared for Punzie. Ahh, so Hans is defending Gothel. Very interesting. Anyway, please update very very very soon!
4/22/2014 c33 6ShadowXMoonlight
I loved this chapter. I love this story.
4/22/2014 c33 16Petalouda85
Yes! The trial! I've been looking forward to this. I'm so happy that Hans finally makes his appearance but I'm sad too because I ship him and Elsa and he's such a jerk in this. Well, I shouldn't complain. It's your fiction, you can do with it what you want :)
4/22/2014 c33 37FloraIrmaTylee
It was heartbreaking to have Rapunzel have to listen to Hans- though I love the character you've given him, so manipulative and cunning. I can't wait to learn what'll come next. :)
4/22/2014 c33 jaymzNonoel
Wow this was an intense chapter... was not expecting Hans to be in it... idk why... this is reaallly random, but I always i aways thought Hans and the Stabingtons brothers (from Tangled) are sibs because they both got the red hair, the sideburns, the blue eyes, they're both bad guys, and Hans did have 12 older bros... the Stabington bros just went down the wrong path and ignore their prince duties... idk, just my random thinking...

I love it how North I adopting another kid... and its Venellope! -
Really looking forward for the next chapter! :)
4/22/2014 c33 6bluemangosmoothie
Amazing! As usual! Funny thing, before you knew his name, I was thinking of Hans as Hans! You know, when you mention a red head lawyer yelling "Objection!" Odd, huh?
Well, anyways, I know I will be dying for the next chapter. Cuz things are getting real. Thanks for this chapter and take your time on the next one, so it will be better than if you rush it! Thanks again!
537 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »