FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

3/31/2014 c31 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
3/30/2014 c31 DylanTVillain
Very good chapter, I loved it! It was so.. intense. Well at least I thought so. I flipping loved it, wow Rapunzel is going to feel worse about this, huh? Well, I youre updating this week?! Yay! I can't wait! This is just so good! I'll be waiting patiently for your update! :)
3/30/2014 c31 6ShadowXMoonlight
I like this chapter.
3/30/2014 c31 jaymzNonoel
Poor Heather! They say the truth will set you free... but sometimes the truth justs stinks and hurts...

Great chapter! Very excited for more! ;)
3/30/2014 c31 16Petalouda85
Wow, I actually wasn't expecting Rapunzel to react that way...
Call me crazy but I'm actually really looking forward to the trail
3/28/2014 c30 Mave
Is that the end? Like, i don't mean to be rude but... i'm hoping that's not the end. I need to know what happens at the trial when she moves into her new house with Ana!
3/26/2014 c30 Korra-taichi
Please update! And soon that was the most amazing chapter ever. I freekin' cried and that's a lot because I rarely cry! So please up date
3/23/2014 c30 Raven
It's so awesome not what I expected from the begging but when i continued reading I was like "woah" I love this fanfic best wishes :)
3/21/2014 c30 Guest
I love this story
3/23/2014 c30 2CandleSmoke20
This is an absolutely amazing story. I really think you should continue it through her graduation. And the trial. It's just so good
3/21/2014 c30 3Black Rose of Fire
this is an utterly AMAZING story, and i can't wait for more!
3/14/2014 c30 Guest
oh... the feels! the poor, cruel feels! great chapter, it was really descriptive and interesting. keep it up! (can't wait for the next one)
3/16/2014 c30 FANDOMGIRL372
That was...BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! You my friend! Are an amazing writer! Plz keep doing more! Totally AWESOME
3/15/2014 c30 6ShadowXMoonlight
This was a really nice and wonderful chapter.
3/14/2014 c30 13RoseKatnissWeasley7
GAHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WONDERFUL THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS CANNOT BE DESCRIBED WITH WORDS
537 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »