for A Whole New World

4/22/2017 c17 6Princess Shoshana
I went to your page to look up the homecoming dresses and the first one I found was for the wedding... I'm so annoyed at myself for not realizing I might find a spoiler lol
2/13/2017 c39 SilverGold71
A fine piece of writing. Especially incorporating so many different characters from different movies and still having the story flow so well. There are several things I would like to ask about.
1) - at the beginning, Rapunzel is talking to Hiccup, and says she is a junior. At the end, when she comes back to start a new school year after the summer, the story says she is a junior. Was she held back?
2) - I am familiar with most of the characters, but do not recognize Mary Katherine or Nod. Where/What are they from?
3) - Rapunzel was very upset with Heather for breaking her promise and revealing Rapunzel's secret. Was there any formal resolution of this, such as the first time they met after Heather told her?

Thank you.
10/19/2016 c14 Xcherokee
Jack isn't honestly my favorite person. He's so freaking sweet.
9/30/2016 c1 3shewritesstories
I lost this story forever ago so glad I've found it again
9/7/2016 c35 A Dragon Girl Em
Hi! Can I first just say, you are the most amazing author, your stories come alive for me, and I love AWNW the best! This is my 5th time reading it, so I'm concentrating on the language more, and I found something I thought was a little strange in this chapter. (35) When Rapunzel's talking about the artist Alma Thomas, she states that in middle school art she did something similar with tissue paper. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, wasn't she homeschooled until she became a junior in high school? In the trial Rapunzel didn't mention her mum organising art to be part of her curriculum. So, could you possibly explain this? On your tumblr site, or what not?
Please don't hate me, this is my favourite story on FanFiction. :) I'm not joking, you are an amazing writer. Please write forever and ever!
7/23/2016 c21 Dawn Pierce
That was . . . AMAZING! I really wish that they had kissed though
7/25/2016 c39 TrinasaurusRex1001
This was by far my FAVORITE fanfic I never wanted it to end. It was so good and I finished it and the sequel and I swear I cried through like half this fic but I loved it soooooooo much. I introduced it to my friend and now she is in love with it too and she is reading it right now and she is about half way through and she is already loving it as much as I did and I can't wait to read more of your fanfics and I just wanted to let you know that you are AWESOME and to tell you to NEVER stop writing, You are great!
4/17/2016 c39 59SO65U8L
I am sooooo in love with your writing style! Gosh thank you soooo much for this. It helped me get my mind off of things I don't want to cry about hahahahaha keep doing what you're doing!
4/17/2016 c27 59SO65U8L
KYAAAAAAAA!~~~ I KNEW IT! I KNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT! I KNEW TOOTHIANA WOULD ADOPT PUNZIE! IM SO HAAAPPPEEEHHH! FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY FELT HAPPY SINCE... yeah. Thank you soooo much for this fic :) really helped me through a dark time.
2/23/2016 c17 Guest
OMG, when I first read the she part I thought it was a typo hahaha stupid me-x8XCircletAngelXx8xx
1/28/2016 c39 10JustAnotherFairy
Your story really touched me, it was so beautifully written the whole way through and I lived how toy introduces and wrote all the characters.
1/3/2016 c39 7grakkie mccrakkie
Oh my gosh I absolutely adore this whole story. I read t twice and have cried so many times I can't count. This was incredibly written with a great and such simple plot which you crafted so beautifully. I'm sorry I'm going to have start the waterworks again (sniff sniff) but this is amazing and a true Fanfiction Classic
Love, Grass Xx
12/20/2015 c39 jadetheinsanedemigod
Loved it its awesome there should be a sequil
11/10/2015 c39 1miku.loverz
10/16/2015 c15 5Lordofweirdness
I am so excited and fangirling right now
537 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »