FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

1/3/2014 c22 11Alex The Rogue
Lovely, and I actually know what appendicitis is, so cool.
AER
1/3/2014 c22 jaymzNonoel
ohh, poor jack!
Great chapter! This one really kept me on my toes! :)
1/3/2014 c22 liablake
Oh my pizza rolls Jack oh my I hope he's okay, update soon! Poor jack oh my gosh and Rapunzel
1/3/2014 c22 9MelissaLovesRH
Oh no! I'm so happy for Merida and Hiccup... the feels xD But I hope Jack pulls through, can't wait for more! x
1/3/2014 c22 37Taiyou no Yume
Mericcup: FINALLY
Jackunzel: *sobs* why are you doing this to my poor babies :(((
1/1/2014 c21 Guest
if i could describe your work in 1 word it would be : BOSS!
1/1/2014 c21 2101 and more ways to fangirl
# long gasp# What if Rapunzel made a little video of them all about their friendship and all the memories of she had with also paints some of the events that didn't have pictures. .Also she sings "Better in Stereo" by Dove Cameron, but instead of Dove singing it's Rapunzel. But she shows the video right before she leaves or at the right moment.
1/1/2014 c21 btr lover
OMG! I luv dis story sooo much! I've been reading fanfiction since 2012 and I can honestly say that this is definitely in my top 5 and I read fanfics everyday soo.. I thin very talented writer pls update soon because I know I'm going 2 b checking 4 updates everyday. :-)
1/1/2014 c21 btr lover
OMG I have been reading fanfiction since 2012 and I can honestly say this is one of d best stories I've eva read pls pls pplllss update soon customers I'm gonna b checking everyday 4 as long as it takes. U r a very talented writer
1/1/2014 c21 Ashleydahling
Dude, you have some serious talent&I'm definitely looking forward to a new chapter. Like, I might create an account just so I can follow this story...and I've been browsing this site for a few months. That is how enraptured I am when I read this. Keep up the good work!
1/1/2014 c21 Guest
Yeee! Gimme moremoremore!
1/1/2014 c21 1ashlyntwynyo
omgijustabsolutelylovethiswholedangstory! This chapter was adorable, and I can't can't can't wait for the next chapter!
1/1/2014 c21 MOREEE
AHHH! MOOOREEE!
12/31/2013 c21 jaymzNonoel
Awww, hat was a cute chapter... i liked it! -
Update soon! :)