FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

11/27/2013 c14 3TheAntFair
Oh My God! :D Another heart-warming chapter! x'3 I'm so happy for Rapunzel and I really do feel good that she's finally going to be normal just like any other normal teenagers! I feel so happy and warm seeing Jack trying his best to cook! x'3 And I laughed so hard when he said to her, "Wanna be my guinea pig?" I can actually picture his cute face when he asked that! x'3

And oh my, when he asked Rapunzel for the dance...gosh that part... x'D I am the one who's nervous for Jack! x'3 I really hope Rapunzel would go to the dance with him even though she thought he was feeling sorry for her but I'm glad she accepted his invitation! When Jack was over excited and happy that he was about to jump around the table got my heart. x') Hope things will go better with Jack and Rapunzel; especially Rapunzel! Cx Can't wait for the next chapter! So brilliant!
11/26/2013 c7 6Eponine-chan
Did you get this idea from Carrie?
11/26/2013 c14 2LittleIcicle
Awesome chapter! I liked the part when Ana told Rapunzel about Jacks hair! Please update this and Come What May soon!
11/26/2013 c14 37FloraIrmaTylee
I think it's really sweet that Jack asked Rapunzel to the dance. :) My OTP can happen now aww yes. But the insecurity she was hiding was super- Rapunzel, so just her, that it was adorable to see Jack take some of that from her.
11/26/2013 c14 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter! Im so excited for it!
And finally, Jack asked her to the dance! I've been waiting for that for a while now lol.
Please don't stop writing this fanfic it's officially my favorite.
11/25/2013 c14 9MelissaLovesRH
Awwwh this chapter was sooo heart warming! I loved it :)
11/25/2013 c14 AutumnWished
NO. THERE HAS TO BE MORE.
i really look forward to the next chapter! This will be fun and great to read. You, my friend, are an amazing author. keep it up, hon!
11/25/2013 c14 7jack-frostitutes
Ahhhhh! Yay, I'm so happy that they'll be going together! Love it :) cant wait for the next update!
11/25/2013 c14 Aj Blakes
We got the Feels here! Anyway, I'm over-the-hill ecstatic on the plot progression so far this can go in many diffrent directions. I only add that there could be a bit more on what the character is thinking go a bit more in depth as well as bigger variety in the vocabulary area. Ultra props to you for rutine posting it gives me happy feels when I can trust that in the next few days or so a new chapter will be up (wish alot more writers could follow your example)
11/25/2013 c14 37Taiyou no Yume
PUNZIE AND JACKIE ARE GOING TO THE DANCE TOGETHER! WHOOOP WHOOOP! XD Yessssss, *-* great chapter please update soon!
11/25/2013 c14 disnerd
Dem feels ;-;
11/25/2013 c14 ColoredGayngels
Amazing. This made me smile, and I'm grateful because I've had such a rubbish day.
11/25/2013 c13 4sarandipity-x
THE JACKUNZEL MOMENTS ! YEEESS! I can't wait for the next chapter ! ahhh !
11/23/2013 c13 Guest
When are they gonna kiss
11/22/2013 c13 6littlemisspopulargeek
DON'T STOP THERE! I was getting even MORE into it!
(P.S. I'm writing a story, and was wondering if you had any tips to add to it! Just check out littlemisspopulargeek and look for Love at Camp. Thanks!)
539 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »