FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

11/20/2013 c11 I'm tnaking name
...no time to talk ...now I can talk ... Nonononono ...ok ...n.o ...hello Hello... inpatient wee devils any way please continue and you need to more jackunzle in it and Flynn /repunzle
11/20/2013 c11 8CandySlice
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS FANFIC 33 SO MUCH LOVE! Very emotional and very relating (not that I'm abused though but emotionally attached in a way) I hope to see the next chapter soon! WELL DONE! Faves and Follow 3
11/19/2013 c11 Jenna
YEY MAX! so happy you managed to incorporate him in the story :) amazing as usual! love love love it!
11/19/2013 c11 37FloraIrmaTylee
I think this is totally cute. North being a parental figure for Rapunzel, I mean. I do hope Gothel never comes back. God, when was the last time I reviewed? So sorry for that. You see, I always try and review to every chapter of every story I read, but my keyboard was broken and I couldn't type long reviews like I wanted to. Still, I'll just say now that this story is so believably heartbreaking and that I honestly can't wait for an update!
11/19/2013 c11 37Taiyou no Yume
...if Jack is her brother...is there no jackunzel? O.O nooo there must be jackunzel
11/19/2013 c11 4fandomk
I can only say one word:
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH
It's so cute i freaking love this story! Thanks for updating so often!
11/19/2013 c11 ColoredGayngels
Love love love as usual! :)
11/19/2013 c11 7jack-frostitutes
Can't wait for more :)
11/18/2013 c10 ColoredGayngels
Ah! I continue to love this! (Now that I've finally gotten around to checking my email XD)
11/18/2013 c10 Guest
Is there more?
11/18/2013 c10 2LittleIcicle
Aww poor Rapunzel! I'm glad that everything is going to be fine now! I love your writing style! It feels like a real story.
11/18/2013 c10 2thegirlwhosinlovewithapen
Yay! You updated! But sadly, Jack isn't there. T_T Poor Rapunzel but I'm glad Miss Ana helped :DD
11/17/2013 c10 Skyberry223
Hi, I just want to let you know that I think your story is amazing. I just wish there was more! Please continue in writing more.
Just another fan
11/17/2013 c10 2Mad King Qrow
I just saw this on Tumblr and i couldn't get my eyes off it. You really write an amazing story. I still couldn't believe that people still do these things to children. Hope you'd finish this. More Power :)
11/17/2013 c10 Guest
This story is amazing! honestly i'm crying right now haha. I love everything you've doing with the characters and how you made them all fit in the same story! please keep writing forever!
539 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »