for A Whole New World

11/10/2013 c4 I'm taking names
Please do chapter 5 I want to know what happens whit the other person
11/10/2013 c4 ColoredGayngels
Keep on writing! Now that I've finished reading all of the other stories I followed here, I'm glad to have something new!
11/10/2013 c2 Guest
This is amazing! You've captured all the characters so well, I love it! Please update soon :)
11/10/2013 c2 37FloraIrmaTylee
I love this so far. High school AUs are so of my absolute favorites, and here this perfect one pops up! *waves arms around frantically* I'm seriously loving punk Jack and Flynn. Plus, including all the HTTYD characters in here is just fabulous, and I love you for that. The way Rapunzel is is just amazing, she's so in character! So is Jack, and Merida, and Hiccup, and I applaud you greatly for that. Plus, Flynn is in here! Sometimes, people forget him and it's so sad, I mean, I love my Eugene Fitzherbert. Can't wait for what you've got planned, and hope you continue!
11/10/2013 c2 I'm taking names
HAHAHA IM DYING! ...but before I die please continue I want to see what happens...HAHAHAHAH ...: nurse : miss she will die if you don't finish chapter 3: you: ok I'm going to get straight on it

KEEP GOING!
11/10/2013 c2 2thegirlwhosinlovewithapen
I'm so glad you're writing again! This idea is so awesome!
11/9/2013 c2 2LittleIcicle
Awww please update soon! I love the strong Rapunzel ;).
11/9/2013 c2 I'm taking names
...( dancing) don't go breaking my don't go breaking m...(blushing) hi how you going um look over there ( camera turns) ( breaking sound) ...OK IM READY! : jack: wow nice looking camera mind if I borrow it thanks : me: JACK! Merida where is the bat! : Merida: over there : me : ( nicely saying ) oh jack ( hiding bat ) : jack: yeah BANG!: me : THANKS FOR THE CAMERA! ( clears throat) any way I loved the story and please... : jack: YOU CRAZY BITCH!( jack running) : me : YEAH KEEP RUNNING! ( clears throat) ...continue .( grabs bat) IM COMING JACK! BANG!BANG! : Merida:...I think you got him BANG! BANG! : me: NOT YET ! ; jack:( high pitched) ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! : me: ... You still here yeah this is a ordinary day for us ( nicely ) bye!
11/9/2013 c2 I'm taking names
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWSOME! I LOVE IT! By the way HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATH!
11/8/2013 c2 ColoredGayngels
Oh my god! Satan! I love it!
11/8/2013 c1 6bluemangosmoothie
Dang! Thats pretty good! Dont stop doing what youre doing!
11/8/2013 c1 I'm taking names
AWSOME ! I have a suggestion maybe you could do some one having a crush on repunzle other than jack ( both can have a crush on her ) ( winks)
537 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36