for A Whole New World

1/30/2015 c39 2aearwen95
I don't know what to say except that I love this fic very very veyrveyrvyevryevryevyrveyvr much 3
12/29/2014 c16 Guest
'They nodded and Rapunzel practically sank into her chair with relief. From the looks of it, Merida did as well.' I've connected the dots…
12/29/2014 c16 Guest

Don't think I didn't connect the dots…
12/25/2014 c35 Aria1357
This is the first time I've commented on one of ur chapters. I think they're all wonderful but I really liked this one. It really had a lot of bonding time between Rapunzel and Ana, her new and lovely mother. I love the fact that Ana gives her the hummingbird necklace. Plus Rapunzel finally realizes that Gothel doesn't love her cuz Gothel's not the kind of person who loves others back, not cuz Rapunzel is an awful daughter cuz she's not. That is incredibly sweet. I also like the end of this chapter, the way u describe the dress and I think the lace would look really nice on Rapunzel if she were an actual teenager. Ur very descriptive and I have a clear image in my head of what the museum, party, and Ana's house all look like. I hope u do keep writing cuz I absolutely love ur story. It, hands done, is one of the best I've ever read. I love to paint as well so I really can conect to the story in that sort of way! Oh, and another thing. Usually when authors have Rapunzels hair cut in the beginning of a story I stop reading cuz it turns brown and I think it's a little dull. Yet u chose to keep her hair blond cuz this is obviously not a fairy tail (it's modern day, but based off of fairy tails, I hope u get what I mean when I say that). I thought I'd give ur story a try and I am so glad I did. I love the brown u put in her hair, not so that all her hair is brown but some of it is. I would like to see her dye it a little more in later chapters since her hair is starting to grow out. Does that mean the dye fades? It's just a suggestion and u don't have to do it if u don't want to, I just thought it would be kind of neat. Anyways, I really do love ur story and I hope that u will right more!
12/23/2014 c39 3FairyWonder
I absolutely loved your story! I hope you continue with your life wonderfully! It was deep and fantastic and ughh Too amazing for words. I hope you write more Jack and Rapunzel (They are like my top OTP) and involve the Big Four in their!
Have an amazing day!
Proud Reviewer #488
12/17/2014 c39 Guest
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please make a sequel i love your work keep writing btw i read this like a million times now i fliping love it so much thatnk you for writeing it
11/6/2014 c37 Nicky Romero
This story was one of a kind and really touched my heart in many ways! Please continue writing with as much emotion in this one as possible.
AWESOME SAUCE!
11/5/2014 c39 1Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! It took me two days of constant this-is-my-book reading to get through, and can I just express my love? EEK! #mynewfavoritestory ;) Sad that it's over, but it was truly amazing! Nice little drabble there, and did not expect the Vanellope thing towards the end. This was volia. Totally recommending!
With tons of love,
Julianna (PJitBE)
10/29/2014 c39 6thestarsinthesky13
Oh my god. This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. SCREW THE OTHER STORIES. this one is my favorite. I hope you will be writing more jackunzel stories. (Sigh) I wish there would be more fanfics like this one. Keep up the amazing work. I should be thankful for this story and write a nice long review, but I just finished my homework (I'm in high school) and I am immensely tired. Hope to see you around the fandom soon!
9/24/2014 c11 12Princess Noodle
I just wanted to say this... your story is making me cry buckets and buckets... I mean I love it and all but oh my god am I crying, and I'm not even half way through!
8/30/2014 c39 Luke-Bones
I like high school AU's. I do. But this, this story I have read, in three days time, start to finish, can be described simply.
Incredible.
I actually forced myself to wait until the end to review, because I knew that there would be so much more you would put in. But, since I can't put down my entire fanboy adoration here, I'll stick with the basics of what made this great.
1. You didn't make it a character cut-and-paste. They weren't just be personalities and names with your own history added on, you made what they came from into something we all can believe, something that still gives them the depth we love. Stoic is a chief and fergus still keeps the laws of the land. North, Bunny, and Sandy are still in their elements and still guardians. Everyone has their histories seen through 21st century glasses. That background you did with vanellope? On. The. Nose. Pitch Black was an exception, and a marvelous one at that. He wasnt the villain by any means, he was instead a fighter for good. I always knew pitch black should have been shown in a better light (pardon the pun). He had such potential to be a bad-guy-for-the-good-guys sort of character, fear and dark out of necessity. I'm glad you put him in the positive light. So, miss Ana was a character of mixed reactions for me. I love how she was the motherly, counseling figure and teacher, yet I can't help but remember the frostbite stories I do love to read. Regardless, she is true to character and true to heart.
2. You didn't follow expectations. Sure, there was a happy ending, the big four were the main points, but everyone expects rapunzel to have been kidnapped. Everyone expects jack to be the loner and the orphan. And everyone expects the romance to go according to film. You, however, broke those. I loved how you put rapunzel into an abusive foster home (terrible as that sounds) and how you actually gave us a character with the mindset of, "this is all I know and she is my only family". The movie didnt do that. The movie was ill-informed on psychology. Also, you gave jack a family, to start with. He was fun, he was wizened, and he still had a bit of history you could work with. It would have been too much attention away from the plot to put him with north later in the story. And of course, there's the romance. Thank you and praise the gods Flynn and rapunzel weren't paired. I didn't like them as romantic in the film, and any attempt otherwise still feels like bro-sis. Putting her with jack was convenient to the plot and extremely well done. Hiccup and merida, I'll admit, it surprised me. Not much, but I expected you to do the hic/ast pair. When you didn't, I wondered if a jealous ex would be in play, and then bam! Astrid is a lesbian. I really loved how you put the hic/mer pairing all together, and while I wish we could have seen more of astrid period, more so any of her romances, it was brilliant to use the lesbian card to remove a plot possibility. She does give off a butch vibe now and then.
3. And last, you know how to make an Easter egg. Mulch, Eep, Violet, Ana and christoff, Mavis, Dagur, vanellope, Calhoun, Alvin, so many names and faces that I can't even keep track of. I thought your story might have been pretty good when I began reading. Then I saw you put mulch as a teacher. Whether its the mulch I'm thinking of or not doesnt matter, that sealed the deal.
So, in conclusion, I cannot stress enough how incredible this story was. It was laughter inducing, heart wrenching, and thought provoking. This was a work of writing worthy of the nine muses themselves. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
Mr. Luke Bones
8/29/2014 c39 Mr. Koopa
Oh my goodness this story, I never favorite anything but this is the first one I have. As someone who can't remember the last time I cried this story brought tears to my eyes ere and there so sweet and very well written.
8/28/2014 c39 4narutogoldylocks
Okay. I've been reading this whole story on my phone, so it's a pain to review b/c I can't return to the story, which is why I haven't reviewed until now. But omg. Idk how to put into words how this story has affected me. It is beautiful, and heart-wrenching, and adorable, and just wonderful. I cried SO many times over the course of this fanfic, and I just wanted to let you know how much this has moved me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
8/18/2014 c39 Coldheart.13
Oh my gosh, I just loved this fanfiction it was just apsolutly amazing the way you finished ,but I'm just so sad it had to end and I have to admit that I was not expecting it to be written with such detail it was just apsolutly phenomenal. Oh and I wish there was a sequal.
8/12/2014 c30 narutogoldylocks
I tooootally didn't just cry a bunch of tears. Nope. Nope. What are you talking about? Pshh. You're crazy.

On a serious note. Omg my feels. My kokoro can't take much more TTTT I really love how you wrote MK & Nod by the way. Perf.
537 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »