FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

8/7/2014 c39 Guest
Sad Panda that it is over but I cant wait to read the rest of your beautiful work!
8/5/2014 c39 Milka
Amazing I loved it so much and the ending was amaze! I also loved the bonus!
8/4/2014 c27 4narutogoldylocks
That was literally the cutest thing ever. I squealed SO many times. Ahhhhh
8/4/2014 c39 63Oak Leaf Ninja
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was a wonderful story. I was completely immersed in it, and very well written. Bravo!
8/4/2014 c39 1AnnabellSkylark
its so cute
8/1/2014 c39 Emily
This. Was. Amazing. Its so detailed and accurate. I especially loved how you would research the illnesses and put trigger warnings. This fic is so well-written. I wouldn't be surprised if someone made this into a movie. I also loved the pitchxelsa drabble at the end. Not sure if their actual personalities would collide like that (especially since pitch os not into children) but it was really amazing.
Keep up the good work!
8/3/2014 c39 3ForeverYoungInDisney
That was an absolutely beautiful story. I mean it. I honestly don't think I've read a fanfic that I have enjoyed more. Your writing is superb. The depth of the characters how you handled such touchy topics...it was incredible and I would read it again in a heartbeat.
7/29/2014 c5 shepard vakarian
TRIGGER WARNING

Thank you sooooo much for writing this fanfic - I have a best friend called belle who is a victim of mild domestic violence , much like rapunzel( but she has a bf who is a tad ' forceful' , regarding intercourse and the like )... she showed me this fanfic and told me how much it helped her ... it gave her the strength to tell me and her parents what has been going on - thank you for helping her life , intended or not
I won't forget how you helped her and stopped her self-harm

Whether you believe in god or not - god bless you :) xxc
7/29/2014 c39 6Eponine-chan
NOOOOOOOOooooooo it's over! I loved this story :) it's one of my favorites! I especially liked the bonus drabble of Pitch and Elsa xD "It's really, uh, sharp, don't you think? You know black, is this year's pink! You deserve each other! This guy and you, you're both so… smart! You deserve each other… So here! *gives her my phone number* Just tell me when your wedding starts!" - getting a little ahead of myself there… xD

Anyway, great story :)

Love ya!

Ep
7/26/2014 c39 autumn
THIS CAN'T BE OVER NO I'M GONNA CRY AGHZKCKEK
7/26/2014 c39 1S.jonsie
So I just now discovered this story and it is honestly one of the best ive read on here! You stayed true to who the characters are and presented a beautiful story that is obviously close to your heart. Give yourself a pat on the back! I haven't written or betaed anything for a very long time and was very discouraged by what I've seen people post here but now I'm inspired again. If you ever need a beta I can honestly say that I would love to work with you. Again, wonderful work!
7/20/2014 c39 L.A.Purveur
I loved it could not stop reading wonderfully made lovely ending I may having to wait for new a chapter but well worth it u never rushed the plot for something I'm grateful for adding to the intensity of the impact. I LOVED IT you should be proud I look forward to more of your work.
7/19/2014 c38 Anonymous
THIS WAS SUCH A BRILLIANT STORY ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. YOUR AMOUNT OF DETAIL AMAZED ME, I FELT AS IF I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN! GREAT JOB, GREAT JOB
7/21/2014 c39 thatrandomnerd
Oh my god, I can't believe it's over! I'm actually crying right now, I love these characters and this AU so much and I absolutely love everything about this story. The way you handled everything was superb, especially the particularly tender situations that occurred throughout the story. It was beautifully written and full of interesting and wonderful plotlines and character development. I especially loved how the original characters and plots were adapted to this AU in a way that was realistic but a brilliant tip-of-the-hat to their origins, just amazing! I often find many fanfictions, particularly crossovers, leave a lot to be desired, but there is not a single thing about this story that I would change. Thank you so much for creating this incredible story. I am really going to miss this and I look forward to seeing new drabbles on your Tumblr (hopefully soon)!
7/21/2014 c39 36AliceCullen3