FanFiction.Net
for A Whole New World

7/19/2014 c39 bethabee
Nooo! It CAN'T be over! I loved it to much! Guess I'll have to re-read it... Again tehe
7/19/2014 c39 Quiet-Invisible-Bookworm
I'm so sad it's over! But your finishing is really well done. A lot of people have half-baked finishes. I loved the chapter so much, and I'm glad to see how much she's changed

-?
7/19/2014 c39 Ode to a Fangirl
Oh my goodness! That was so gorgeous! It's over! :( But it was a beautiful story, amazingly written. You know, this is one of those fanfictions that deserve other fanfics about it. For reals. It's stunning. I love it!
7/19/2014 c39 6ShadowXMoonlight
I loved this. It was really nice ending. I love it.
7/19/2014 c39 8fluteprincess95
I will forever miss this story. I always looked forward to an update and it made me smile . The character development of Rapunzel and the rest of the crew was really well done. Plus the bonus with Elsa and Pitch was cute. All in all this will forever be a favorite of mine.
7/19/2014 c39 3nightflightthehero
This story is wonderful. It awed and inspired me. You are an amazzing author. :)
7/19/2014 c39 DylanTVillain
OMG this story was just aaammaaazing! I can't believe it's over! And I loved everything about it, it was so realistic the characters were in character. THANK YOU SO MUCH. And the drabble at the end, I died because how beautiful it was! Thank you so much!
7/19/2014 c39 jaymzNonoel
Oh my goodness graciously! It's over already!? Man, this was such an amazing story and was trully inspirational! I loved it a lot! The ending was perfect also! And I love it whenJack gave Rapunzel a Care Bear (the Jack-giving-Rapunzel-a-Care Bear parts are the best in my opinion! ;) )!
And I absolutely love the extra drabble you wrote! It was so cute!
Thank you for this amazingly awesome story! :D
Thank you for this amazingly awesome story! :DD
7/19/2014 c39 13Dragonsrulebiologie
Awesome and lovey story!
7/19/2014 c39 4DisneyAddictGirl
Oh my god. I can't believe it is over. I love this story, it was amazing. You are an amazing author, I'll be looking forward to your next stories :)
7/19/2014 c39 11LivininCorsets
Although I prefer the "we are the fallen's" rendition, maddonna's "like a prayer" seems to suit this story quite well.
7/19/2014 c39 2Ilpona
Dude. Wow. Just. Wow.

This has been my ultimate favorite fic, and now my life has ended along with it.

Your writing style is so smooth and clever and perfect! It has been a great pleasure to follow these characters grow, and like I said, now my life is over.

6/5
per-fect!
7/13/2014 c38 Guest 147
Please post another ch and make a secqule I'm only 11 so I don't hav that good of spelling and I can't get a account yet oh and if u do make a secqule please write about a girl how survived sucide don't ask y cuz I won't aweser and (in the secqule) put more about Valnelipie and Ralph I want to see how u will add him to the story line because u r such a amazing riter and my fav jackunzel mericcup story forever
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
Pleeeeeeeeease right a sequel!
7/13/2014 c38 justcallmeauttie