for No Good

10/5/2014 c1 2c3lia
I'll always be a Matthew's fan... But, with him out of the picture, I guess that I'm wishing that Tony will be the winner! He's always so polite, and he really cares about Mary. In the ty show, he actually ended an engagement (in a time when that was a "no-no") so he'd be free (not even knowing if Mary would choose him)... Anyway, loved your story! :)
2/22/2014 c1 1The Belle of La Rochelle
That was simply beautiful. I loved it. You're writing is sublime.
1/25/2014 c1 boop
This is really well done! The writing is smooth and the plot flows very well. I think what I like most of all though is how in character they stay, using the right dialogue for the time and for themselves. I hope you write more! This was lovely.
11/10/2013 c1 sablemama62
Another broke aristocrat! On some level, this is the 20th Century version of Robert and Cora. Just the thing for Robert, Mary remarries moves away from Downton. Without her presence to challenge him, he ruins the estate. Another, scenario, this is the perfect opportunity for Tony Foyle to regroup his fortune! I want Mary to move on! But isn't there someone out there NOT TETHERED TO AN ENTAILED ESTATE! This Mary's opportunity to become the stellar business woman we all know her to be and not the answer to an incompetently run estate's prayers.
11/9/2013 c1 32miscreant rose
Ugh. You know I am more Blake than GIlly, but my god you slay me every time with your writing. Forget "no good" and just declare brilliant...
11/9/2013 c1 85Lala Kate
This is lovely, I must say. You have a clear insight into a character so new, and the uneasiness yet curiosity between them is so tangible. Nicely done. You know I am now solidly in the Blake camp ;), but I appreciate a good story and fine writing. Well done, my dear.
11/9/2013 c1 juicyjools
NO Good is right...it is still too soon for Mary in my opinion...
This is no good for me too as I cannot ship this nor with Charles Blake...both dont feel right for Lady Mary...

At least you did not have her against the wall and start f...****###
the tension is good but I need maturity here from Lady Mary if not from Lord Gilly.
11/9/2013 c1 Sam
U FUCK SHIT YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ITS PERFECT AND UGHHHHH ok I always like how you capture imagery to fit the mood and that was perfect here feelings feelings feeliNGSs
11/9/2013 c1 7kmh11
YOU ASSHOLE THIS IS BRILLIANT 3
11/9/2013 c1 handy.cc
Guuurrrlllll, omg yissss. Shitty review but that was basically my reaction after reading it.
11/8/2013 c1 5On either side the river lie
heady indeed, Oh mary...! oh tony...! This thrill ride to E8 and the CS has us all gasping for air and what will play out next. Thanks for sharing, cheers