for Back to Good

1/17/2014 c3 YoreReader
Thanks for this conversation. I think I needed this to happen between them. It's just too big an elephant to ignore. I'm happy with the way you did it. It's very realistic. After all, there should be doubts.
1/17/2014 c2 YoreReader
Yup, emotions are the pits. Auggie was devastated about Helen. It must have hurt. Then to go through it twice for the same woman. And to repeat it again. Ow.
1/17/2014 c1 YoreReader
Oh gosh, I have so much feelings about those freshly rumpled sheets! I'm just not going to go there again.

But I hope Joan's right. I hope they can find each other again.
11/19/2013 c3 Justme
I'm still trying to reconcile all the rest events.. I still dont get the "I never wanted this" lines or the events of 413 for that matter. I'm glad for this though becasue at least it provides some sort of explanation. The writer sure did a number on Auggie's mind for sure, more than of that of Annie's. So I'm hopefull for some kind of resulotionfor the both of them , or I'll stay cintent with fic for the next season..
Thx for this story and so many others :-)
11/20/2013 c1 81christmasinacup
I like Joan and Annie having an honest talk about this, and Joan giving Annie advice. Great chapter!
11/20/2013 c3 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Great chapter I really like this!
11/19/2013 c3 65willynilly23
Very nice! I hope we get to see the Danielle fall out, but I am doubtful at best...
11/19/2013 c3 9GraysonSteele
I agree Annie would be concerned about her welcome if she can manage to capture Henry or find enough evidence against him to exonerate Arthur, et al and go home. I'm surprised that the writers have her giving Auggie a free pass so to speak when it comes to Helen. What gets me is he did this after he knew she was alive and actively working on bringing down Henry.
11/18/2013 c3 37Marie King
Okay this was so amazing and I had so wished that this is what would of been said between Annie & Auggie in the actual episode really fantastic work!

Please try and update once more before the finale on Thursday :)
11/18/2013 c3 6YellyBelly
Very angsty but also true.. I wish Auggie mentioned how he had been hoping it was her trying to meet up with him, not Helen. I really appreciate your insight into this scene. Very well done!
11/12/2013 c2 Cool cat
Great job hope there's more
11/12/2013 c2 17kaitlin1198
great chapter, but it was a little short please please post some more.
11/12/2013 c2 37Marie King
Wow this was a awesome 2nd installment you wrote Auggie & Calder's rapport incredibly well!
Please try and post more chapters to this I am so psyched to read more :)
11/12/2013 c2 65willynilly23
Really good, great voice on both of them! When did I start liking Calder?
11/9/2013 c1 17kaitlin1198
this is really really really good. I want another annie/joan scene. I mean I think the show kind of paced there reunion a bit fastly and it would be cool to have another one similar to this. And also if that guy hadn't of shown up in Helens apartment i would have loved to see where that would've went! Great chapter.
20 Page 1 2 Next »