for MISSION: Ghost, An OPERATION: Break the Dawn Extra

1/23 c1 2loveybunnies
Thanks so much for this look back at what Edward went through. It was hard to read at first, but awesome to see how he found his team - and how they found him! I would love more outtakes from this story, and I do hope that maybe one day you'll give us a new adventure with the crew!
12/8/2021 c1 Rita01tx
That such evilness exists in this world is all the more reason to deeply appreciate those who protect us from them!
12/3/2021 c1 EdwardsVampTramp
Very nice! Thank you for the insight into that debacle. I was wondering about how they all came together. :)
12/1/2021 c1 Cullenosopy
Thank you!
11/25/2021 c1 L-Anne Cullen
This was hard to read, but you did good. Thank you SF
11/14/2021 c1 Reinbeau
:0)
11/13/2021 c1 dpennell007
Although difficult to read, an excellent look back at the memories Major Cullen referenced during his captivity in Operation: Break the Dawn. It's totally understandable how THIS group became his new team, and the necessary urgency required!
11/11/2021 c1 Teamrob2
:):)
11/9/2021 c1 slytherinxbadxgirl
Veterans Day is in a few days. This is a rough time to read this but also a good time. Thank you. now back to O:BtD
8/20/2021 c1 2Hazelnut4o6
Wow this was brutal. Ugh reading this after the last update to the story makes that chapter’s conclusion so much more powerful. Go get her, Ghost!
12/6/2020 c1 piccolini.cuscino
Wow, loved this! Great insight into a bit of Edward's back story
9/10/2020 c1 1divyvicki
I loved reading this! Wish u would finish the original!
5/9/2017 c1 1JayNahNah
Amazing chapter!
3/28/2017 c1 1athome Jo
Awesome!
1/4/2016 c1 k1942
I see now why this team was assembled, they were bonded in blood over this rescue. I cringe at the things people do to each other, sometimes just for the fun of it. I would be willing to bet that there are marines who would be just like what you described, too. I'm thrilled he had Alice totally wipe that place off the face of the earth. Rather a fitting end to where he suffered so bravely.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »