FanFiction.Net
for MISSION: Ghost, An OPERATION: Break the Dawn Extra

12/27/2022 c1 Beatriz06
Oooooh por dios ...echo de menos tanto a este grupo! No había leído esto! Adoro que vuelvas a ellos! Es para mí un regalo asombroso que vuelvas a ésta historia que me ha acompañado en mis momentos buenos y me ha ayudado a superar los malos!
Mil gracias Kate! Para mi, eres la mejor sin duda.
9/4/2022 c1 13arthemys
Great one-shot! Thanks!
5/15/2022 c1 kneon
Great out take. Great way to honor many of our men & women who sacrifice their lives& souls fir our freedom.
4/16/2022 c1 adctd2twilight
Girl! This is soooo good! Please continue OPERATION: Break the Dawn, it’s just a terrific read!
3/10/2022 c1 1EdwardsFirstKiss
I didn't think I could get through this, but glad I read it. And I LOVE Alice!
1/23/2022 c1 2loveybunnies
Thanks so much for this look back at what Edward went through. It was hard to read at first, but awesome to see how he found his team - and how they found him! I would love more outtakes from this story, and I do hope that maybe one day you'll give us a new adventure with the crew!
12/8/2021 c1 Rita01tx
That such evilness exists in this world is all the more reason to deeply appreciate those who protect us from them!
12/3/2021 c1 EdwardsVampTramp
Very nice! Thank you for the insight into that debacle. I was wondering about how they all came together. :)
12/1/2021 c1 Cullenosopy
Thank you!
11/25/2021 c1 L-Anne Cullen
This was hard to read, but you did good. Thank you SF
11/14/2021 c1 Reinbeau
:0)
11/13/2021 c1 dpennell007
Although difficult to read, an excellent look back at the memories Major Cullen referenced during his captivity in Operation: Break the Dawn. It's totally understandable how THIS group became his new team, and the necessary urgency required!
11/11/2021 c1 Teamrob2
:):)
11/9/2021 c1 slytherinxbadxgirl
Veterans Day is in a few days. This is a rough time to read this but also a good time. Thank you. now back to O:BtD
8/20/2021 c1 2Hazelnut4o6
Wow this was brutal. Ugh reading this after the last update to the story makes that chapter’s conclusion so much more powerful. Go get her, Ghost!
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »