for MISSION: Ghost, An OPERATION: Break the Dawn Extra

Amazing chapter!
3/28/2017 c1 1athome Jo
Awesome!
1/4/2016 c1 k1942
I see now why this team was assembled, they were bonded in blood over this rescue. I cringe at the things people do to each other, sometimes just for the fun of it. I would be willing to bet that there are marines who would be just like what you described, too. I'm thrilled he had Alice totally wipe that place off the face of the earth. Rather a fitting end to where he suffered so bravely.
5/13/2015 c1 aniseed flower
Ooosh. Eddie boy is awesome! Thanks for that little snippet. :) i noticed on facebook that you seem to be travelling around at the moment? And sneaking time for writing! Very good news. Since I LOVE this srory and cant wait for more. Im SO happy you havent just dropped of the face of the planet like some authors tend to do. Gives me hope! Lol. Thank you so much for writing. :)
1/24/2015 c1 betty.p.dixon.3
That was awesome!
5/15/2014 c1 momma23
Seriously wicked story. Story line and character development is brilliant. I can wait for updates...kinda. But heeps of respect for a busy author!
5/13/2014 c1 team rob
5/2/2014 c1 parkesy23
Omg. That would be hell. Well written thanks
4/26/2014 c1 magmom4
And evil he was. Great story. Short but packed a wallop.
4/21/2014 c1 nebfan51
Semper Fi! This was excellent...I had to read it in chunks...it really came across real. It amazed me how one second I was consumed with apprehension at what is going to happen next, chills with regard to the rescue and the next second laughing from the Marine camaraderie. THANK YOU for sharing...this was a masterful outtake!
3/20/2014 c1 2o2b18
Ever written a film script...might be a good idea?
1/6/2014 c1 Heatherl8367
Excellent outtake!though hellish. :( Loved this insight into the crew's first meeting.
1/2/2014 c1 2Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco
I enjoyed reading this out-take so much! I love the way OBtD is written in general, but for some reason this outtake had me even more hooked than usual. Plus it's nearly 6AM and I've got insomnia, so to be that hooked into reading when I'm this sleep deprived is definitely something...
Feel free to write a follow-up outtake. I'd be interested in reading how Edward assembled the team or, you know, anything you want really; you're such a good writer I'd probably read anything you wrote and love it,
12/18/2013 c1 justsoheather
Thank you for the outtake. Poor E wen through hell :( I like knowing their back story more and it helps to understand the teams bond even more.
12/16/2013 c1 MaryAliKent
Okay that last part w Alice made me cry
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »