for MISSION: Ghost, An OPERATION: Break the Dawn Extra

12/14/2013 c1 4Multishipper1
this was... wow, no words. you're an amazing writer.
12/14/2013 c1 dinotopian
Thank you!
12/13/2013 c1 Tulips at Twilight
Amazing chapter. We owe our service men and women so much!
11/26/2013 c1 Anita
Must have been tough to write this, but it is very well done. Thank you.
11/22/2013 c1 bonnie62
11/21/2013 c1 irishnlove2shop
As always...amazing!
11/17/2013 c1 2NeedMyFix
I have goosebumps all over.. It was that good!
11/16/2013 c1 tff000
good
11/15/2013 c1 Shamatt0403
Awesome! I waited till kiddies were away with hubby so I could savory this chapter. Needed to be that kind of mood and after the day I had at work I needed kick ass marines lighting up the mountain. Thank you sharing this great story with us. We need less over paid Kayne West types and more Marines!
11/14/2013 c1 Dee
The intensity of your writing astonishes me! Ever sentences is structured to add passion to the plot. I didn't even realize this gem existed until I clicked on your profile. With your next update to OBTD you should plug this one shot at the end. I'm positive lots of your followers on that story would enjoy this extra but are unaware of it's existence.
11/13/2013 c1 polyphany
Love it!
11/13/2013 c1 7Maxennce
Awesome! There's a story hanging around cyber space for jack o'niells incarceration in Iraq which is awesome! I highly recommend it
11/12/2013 c1 kinsano
I loved it as usual! Sure it was gruesome, but you made it believable without getting to the slice-by-burn details! I think you had the perfect combo of realism without gratuitous violence! Great job! And I loved the team's introduction and interaction. Your characters are so vivid, I expect to turn around and see one of them...
11/12/2013 c1 6cejsmom
Awesome job at putting the reader in the middle of a horrific experience. I totally appreciate your story even more now.
11/12/2013 c1 Luvvykitty
Amazing style as always! The content was graphic but spoke a lot over his dedication to his team and country. Poor Edward really deserves some lovin, from someone-maybe a certain doctor...after all that he truly deserves some open loving arms to come home to! Thanks so much for your brilliant writing!
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »