for MISSION: Ghost, An OPERATION: Break the Dawn Extra

11/12/2013 c1 mdsngrc
This was wonderful! I loved getting into his head to know more about him and the way his team started. I'm glad to see even through all of that he still retained his sarcasm. I was a very weepy mess by the end her. Makes me want some more chapters of anything...LOL!
11/11/2013 c1 Dans l'ombre
This was a perfect "extra". Gritty and tough to read, but it adds so much. Edward is amazing. No wonder he's like Jasper said "a big deal". Great job and thanks for posting it.
11/11/2013 c1 lalalalalalalalalalalejuh
Thank you for the backstory.
11/11/2013 c1 allidel
Amazing little extra! It makes me miss OBtD even more. I steeled myself for the torture stuff in the beginning, but you had me crying when he said that 'he kind of wanted to leave'. It always astounds me how something so horrific can be written so well that I feel everything for him. You have a gift!
I love that we got this little back piece to explain how they came to be the team we know & love today! I'm curious if that 'wide-eyed 22 yr old lance corporal' is our favorite sniper? If not, it's still great to see the other three. I have even more respect for Ghost after what he has endured, and you can tell his team does as well. I look forward to seeing more of the team and our favorite scientist in the next chapter of OBtD! Thank you as always for sharing my favorite story!

allidel :)
11/11/2013 c1 FenixMJR
sweet baby Jesus, intense but amazing as always
11/11/2013 c1 Oldenuf2knobeta
BEautifully and horrifyingly realized chapter.
Thank you.
11/11/2013 c1 3shewoolf
Intense. Thank you so much for letting your non-military connected readers get a peek at what our people have to go through just to keep us safe. Being a 40 year military dependent, I know several who have gone through this sort of hell. You did them proud.

Catherine
11/11/2013 c1 Guest
I really love this story.
11/11/2013 c1 10rmcrms5
Words can't express the respect I feel knowing men and women get their lives everyday just so others can enjoy freedom. I love the story and thank you for the outtake.
11/10/2013 c1 CindyWindy
I really appreciate how you had your Captain Edward hold it together and maintain his cocky and humorous attitude. I don't think he would've survived without it. That was hard to read but really helped me understand him. Thanks!
11/10/2013 c1 JTFanFic
Oh my, that was powerful! I can't imagine what it took for Edward to make it through that. I really love this even though it was tough to read. It gives so much more insight into his character. I knew he was tough but now., it's not wonder that he's a near legend. Amazing work, katinki! I can't wait to read more of O: BTD!
11/10/2013 c1 rochelle allison
this made me want to cry.
thank you for writing.
11/10/2013 c1 alisapay1
Wow this was tough to read and I bet even tougher to write. Thanks so much for writing such a detailed torture of Edward. Really great addition to the story so thanks again! Mwah!
11/10/2013 c1 Sweetdreams61
Horrifying yet fantastic
11/10/2013 c1 4BilliCullen
I wish I'd known Edward needed me to take care of him in 2007. I was totally available.
Excellent surprise. I loved the back story. It was intense.
You're absolutely hands down one of the best authors I've read and I do sincerely hope you're considering original fiction publishing.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »