for Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

Awwwwww that was sweet! XD
12/7/2013 c13 Wolf
Wait what!?
12/7/2013 c13 Violet Wayne
Omg cliff hanger plz update soon.
Ps I love this story you are amazing.
12/6/2013 c13 4The Foreseer
Love, love, love your story/drabbles!
Okay, if you wouldn't mind could you make a drabble for me?
I would like for it to be Cole and me at my house making a cake only for Cole to keep trying to eat the batter because he claims it's still cake just in a different type of matter. I don't want him to eat the batter but he eventually gets the bowl by kissing me and snatching the bowl in the process and running away to hide as he eats the batter.
You can add anything else to the plot.

Also could you do one with Lloyd and I? I would like him to be older and a "bad boy" which I try to avoid throughout school but he corners me and demands I give him money. When I truthfully tell him I don't have any he demands I give him a kiss to which I deny and somehow get out of the situation. Lloyd later on in life, when we've both graduated he manages to corner me without me knowing and says You still owe me a kiss.
Secretly Lloyd is in love with me and so in the end when he kisses me until we need air I realize that somehow I love him and bluntly tell him that.
I know it is sort of twisted but I would really appreciate it if you wrote them, oh and along with Lloyd you can add anything to this plot as well. Thank you!
P.S. I have some other drabble storie plots in mind if you are interested, if not no hard feelings.
12/6/2013 c13 1The Writer Akayla
Fear Of Death should be made into a story. With Kai, or Zane. *Lightbulb turns on* I got it! A Christmas one-shot with Zane (or a different ninja, not complaining) that maked you go awww and all warm inside. Maybe post it on Christmas. With snow! :D Keep on updating!
12/6/2013 c13 NinjagoLuver32
Whoa. WHOA! DAT WAS EPIC. Can you do one whenever Cole teaches you how to tango please?
12/6/2013 c13 56ForeverDreamer12
AWWWWW! Love it!
12/6/2013 c10 6FireSightGlare
Awe! That's wonderful! I love it when Kai acts all overprotective:P also thanks for calling me lovely. That lifted my spirits today. :) I loved that!:)
12/6/2013 c12 3usernotfound110
Aww amazing!
12/5/2013 c12 1The Writer Akayla
AWWWWWW. These are so freakin adorable! They make me smile with each update, so with that note, please update! :)
12/5/2013 c12 56ForeverDreamer12
AHHHH TOO CUTE HDIAOFGLHE '4HLKSEFBG;EHKJ. SORRY FANGIRL MOMENT
12/5/2013 c11 ForeverDreamer12
Aww cute!
12/5/2013 c10 ForeverDreamer12
HAHAHA KAI! YOU GOT HIM GOOOOOD
12/5/2013 c12 NinjaMelissa
Total squee moment! I loved the fight scene! I just can't decide who's my fav ninja! Zane...? Or Cole..? Thanks for the shoutout!
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »