for Jack's Past Life Digimon Challenge

4/19/2020 c1 Dragonoid x shoutmon
Pls do it
2/4/2015 c1 ForswornRobot
I would like to see you try to make a story on this.
7/28/2014 c1 Kaleia
Wow! That's interesting! And i love it!

So between Blackwargreymon and Gallantmon... Hmmmmm hard to choose but the truth is I want Jack to be Blackwargreymon!

If you like to read a Transformers Prime and Digimon crossover it's called "Digital Resurgence" by Rapidfyrez. It's not done yet but it's cool! jack is a tamer and his digimon is Dukemon/Gallentmon... Well he's the first to show and he and Jack are one... So yeah check it out!

Yep! I choose Blackwargreymon! Why? Kind of make sense,if you think about it... Oh man imagen Jack turns into him and beat up cons and Megatron hah! Oh! Even Predaking to! That will be so awesome!
4/25/2014 c1 Guest
Jack a reborn Digimon!
Here are my choices:

1 is BlackWarGreymon the dark spire of WarGreymon! The only spire one with a soul! The one who died to save the world from Myotismon by closing his way to power!

2 is Merukimon the one who was a papa to Keenan and died to help fight the robotic Digimon!

3 is BanchoLeomon who died to help Sampson be free!

4 is Leomon who died to save Mimi from MetalEtemon!
4/20/2014 c1 Niphelie-um
if i could i would chose dorumon but i don't have the softwere
3/21/2014 c1 Guest
Wizardmon
11/15/2013 c1 12KHGiggle
I like the idea of Gallantmon being reborn as Jack. He could have a split personality! That would be cute...
I am tempted to give that a try, but I haven't seen that movie (Darn it.) and I have a lot of work to do elsewhere.
Maybe I'll try writing it for fun and if I somehow manage to finish it (That might be a miracle considering my current track record.) I can post it.