for The Outlaw Sirius Black

9/17/2016 c3 18Harmonious Cannons
Do continue this story. It has a very clever premise.
2/15/2016 c1 Guest
intersting
4/8/2015 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/26/2014 c3 20Gandalf's Beard
Very well done. :)

I'm really interested to see where you are taking the characters, and looking forward to reading more.

I am a sucker for a well written (and even occasionally poorly written) Harmony stories. As long as nobody kills either of them off... :P (I'm also a sucker for happy endings).
8/25/2014 c3 anotherboarduser
I like this chapter.

The way injustice in this story happen is outrageous. But what make this fun, enjoyable and even realistic is how Harry - the good, choose to not just be a puppet and sacrifice for them like a brainwash slave.
8/25/2014 c2 anotherboarduser
Very slow but interesting.
8/25/2014 c1 anotherboarduser
This concept has potential.
8/23/2014 c3 Beyondthesea16
so is harry going to give out justice as sirius, will he kill kreacher or have him kill himself, waiting for more
8/23/2014 c3 starboy454
excellent story so far
8/23/2014 c3 19Red Phoenix Dragon
Good to see another chapter with more twists. But would not have Sirius arranged for someone to visit about the will and explain it to Harry? Good to see Harry stop and think first before acting.
Good to get a letter from Hermione but how did the Ministry cover up Sirius' death?
So what will Kreacher say when he see his new master and who wanted to buy him?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
8/22/2014 c3 1geetac
I like the chapter
4/29/2014 c2 2Avalon Kore
I find the story very well done. Our hero really has it tough, doesn't he? And there was me fretting over a final exam and killing myself for procrastination and going all "the world is over!"... *chuckles* I've known about the bad things thrown at Harry as I watched the movies, but in your story, they all came together, and things are made to become a lot darker and sadder.

Anyhow, good use of description and build up of mood. It kept me engaged for the whole time, especially when he realized who's the person in the mirror. I'm interested in where this is going. I wonder who's the person that tapped on the window?
26 Page 1 2 Next »