for A Fresh Start

4/18/2015 c4 9NikitaKaralis
I hope you find time to continue this story! I like your Harry Potter universe! Your style of writing is excellent! Definitely like how this story has played out so far! Update soon if you still plan too.
4/18/2015 c3 NikitaKaralis
Ought oh! Let the misunderstandings begin!
4/18/2015 c2 NikitaKaralis
Excellent! I like how both had affection for each other. I can't wait to see how this plays out!
4/18/2015 c1 NikitaKaralis
Interesting start!
3/19/2014 c4 96SylvaDragon
I laughed my head off when Rolanda referred to Minerva as the scottish temper lol, that just amused me hugely, and I loved the interplay between Poppy and Rolanda.

Great chapter, poor Albus though, but it does fit that he would believe that Minerva loves someone else rather than him.
3/12/2014 c4 2Sevione Grape
Hi. You are currently reading my story and you always review, so I thought; Hey, I'll read one of yours. I honestly think you should post another chapter soon, because I honestly love your story. It's wonderful.
2/11/2014 c3 96SylvaDragon
Great chapter, I adored the description of albus reading with his mismatched socks. Oh Albus, you twit, it's you they're talking about! Poor albus! ;)

I loved the cute parts, and the moments of humour, this was a wonderful chapter, sorry to be so slow with reading and reviewing, I never seem to have enough time. ;)
1/9/2014 c2 SylvaDragon
That was such a cute chapter! It was so sweet how albus struggled with his letters to Minerva, and I loved how Armando seems to know just how Albus really feels, even before albus himself truly does. And I was so happy to see that Minerva loves him too, but I really didn't catch the dumbledore quote, unless it was the one about counting owls. and that's only a wild guess.

I do look forward to more of this, I think it's going to be a wonderful story, *begs for an update* ;)
1/1/2014 c4 uma.ramrup
Aww he thinks she has someone else, how sad. Can't wait to see what you write next.
12/30/2013 c3 1McGonagall25
More please this is very good and I can't wait to read more.
12/14/2013 c1 96SylvaDragon
Great start, I did like the scene with Albus and Armando. I also enjoyed how nervous and stunned Albus was, it was rather sweet that he would react so.
11/28/2013 c3 8ShadowOfTheProphet
This story has real potential and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon and give this poor homeschooled gal something to look forward too.
11/12/2013 c2 uma
I like the way this story is going, hopefully you update soon.