for Team QROW

1/15/2015 c5 Guest
Aw, I was hoping this story would continue anyway, even if its not canon, as I really like the idea. But fair enough if you've lost the passion for it. Ill keep a look out for your other work, maybe you could write something similar but more in line with canon for this sometime...one can hope...lol
1/14/2015 c1 2LiveandSound
Ok, haven't read your fanfic yet, just wanted to comment on the summary and title, which were both interesting and hilarious for different reasons.

1-The team name. Team QROW. Technically fits the color naming rules, but it's pretty uncreative, it just makes me laugh.

2-Qrow ROSE? Even though his name is actually Qrow BRAWNEM? Even though he could perfectly NOT be a Rose at all and Ruby just calls him Uncle as a friendly nickname? I'll just assume you didn't know.

3-Octavious Ozpin. Don't know if his name should follow Monty's Color Naming Rules, as he himself said Ozpin didn't follow them "for certain reasons". In any case, the name Octavious...I don't feel it fits Ozpin much, but that's personal taste.

4-Winter ROSE? Not Winter Schnee, but Rose? Here I wonder where you got such a brilliant idea. Honestly.

Other than that, it seemed interesting. Considering how the summary had good grammar and punctuation, I assume the fanfic itself does too. But I have to read it first to know if it does, AND if it has good writing too. The summary makes me divided over this fanfic. Part of me screams "It's just yet another horrible fanfic", but part of me wants to give you a small chance.
8/6/2014 c4 Guest
This is interesting, I'd like to read more !
12/4/2013 c4 1Pickle the chicken
Great chapter!
11/16/2013 c3 3makachan557
this is a good story, can't wait for more
11/14/2013 c3 1Pickle the chicken
Update soon!
11/12/2013 c2 fraz hopper
I see great potential for this story, do not disappoint me.
11/11/2013 c2 6Tetsumi Amaya
An interesting beginning and the title is certainly eye-catching. I do enjoy origins stories (having written one myself). This one certainly has potential. Glad to see that I'm not the only one always wondering just WHO is Ruby's teacher. Not to mention how Ozpin got to where he is now as well as Glynda. I most certainly will follow this should you continue to update it.
11/11/2013 c2 1Pickle the chicken
The story is developing a nice flow. Can't wait for the next update and who'll be on whose team
11/11/2013 c1 Zari
A great start! if Glynda is in the same group with Cinder would make a perfect Team M(a)G(i)C!
11/11/2013 c1 Pickle the chicken
Very well done, has potential. Is the one Ozpin's admiring Crimson?
11/11/2013 c1 2PonderingFool
Very well done. This has potential...
11/10/2013 c1 2Kyrura Akai Tsuki 3
OMG! This is cool! Plz continue! It awesome so far.