FanFiction.Net
for Paths of Hate

8/9/2020 c6 3azerjaban
Wicked story.
4/14/2017 c6 1Flickerflame8
Interesting role-reversal idea, putting Darla as Angel, and making Angel himself like Holtz. I also like the fact that you brought Doyle into the mix. He's one of my favourite characters. But that ending! What a cliff-hanger! I've noticed that it's been about a year and a half since your last update - is the story abandoned?
7/24/2016 c6 Cloverstar214
Oh come on! You can't possibly end it there - like THAT! What happens to Darla?! I would imagine that Buffy scares him off somehow(maybe almost kills him?)...because as far as i could tell she HATES it when someone tries to hurt one of her friends.
7/19/2016 c6 Guest
are you ever going to update, because this story is so good
7/9/2016 c6 Lovekyle2009
Darn it! Where's the rest?
6/15/2016 c6 Guest
Well worth waiting for!
5/17/2015 c5 BS
Please more.
5/14/2015 c5 1pierceangelus
Loving this and am excited to see how the story unravels :)
5/14/2015 c5 jubi2
I just found this story and read it, I absolutely love it! Now that Buffy and Angel have met, I can't wait to see how they fall in love :) Update soon please!
5/13/2015 c5 9yingyanggirl
Fricking awesome fic! Definitely craving more!
5/13/2015 c5 Guest
I'm really happy that you have updated this story. So from the sounds of it Darla has been cursed with a soul. Can't wait for Liam's reaction when he sees that Darla is working with the scooby thang and has a soul. I'm curious as well at how Buffy and the others are going to react to Liam wanting to stake Darla.
2/28/2015 c4 4David Fishwick
Brilliant idea so far and I liked how you wrote the interactions between Liam and Sajahan
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »