for The Hawkeye and His Magician Chick

11/13/2013 c3 ripper34
good chapter
11/13/2013 c3 Lizzzc
Great job! It seems that Harry may be a bit quick to trust though- generally abused children are starving for love and affection, but they'll withhold it so the person they want it from can't hurt them. Just remember that although Harry is young, he's still lived through a life most others haven't, and that does make him a bit more mature in some aspects. I can't wait until this story reaches the Avengers though!
Keep up the updates and good work!
11/13/2013 c2 1RebeliousOne
Loved it! If only someone did this to the Dursley's. They deserved more than they got, but Clint was right that Harry did not need to see such violence. I can't wait to see Dumbles reaction. Will he go to Hogwarts or another magical school. Perhaps he will get tutors instead and let the adults handle Voldie and his deatheaters.
11/13/2013 c1 RebeliousOne
Wow! I haven't read anything like this before. It will be interesting to see what changes from canon. I can only guess that Harry and Loki were involved in this timeline and the abuse he suffered Harry never got over. It makes sense that Loki would want to give the one he loved a better life.
11/13/2013 c3 ww1990ww
Just why I have strange felling that Steven Strange will appear soon?
11/13/2013 c3 1Flying Chrissy
Cool update!
11/13/2013 c3 2Dissaor Black
Great!
I'll love it! Harry is so cute.
I hope read you seen
(Sorry for my english, i am spanish but i wanted congratulate for the story)
A kiss, Dissa
11/13/2013 c3 Tommy14
Love how Harry is finally being taken care of.
11/13/2013 c2 Opinr
I look forward to more.
11/12/2013 c2 Mercy Flynn
Wow, I am really loving this story so far. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
11/12/2013 c2 29EveJHoang
Ooooooh... Clint Barton Vs the Goblins ? heheee...
11/12/2013 c2 2Lizzosaur
It's interesting so far, I like the concept.
11/12/2013 c2 ripper34
good story
11/12/2013 c2 1Bobs65
The chapter was great. Will they be going to Gringotts? I can't wait for the next update!
11/11/2013 c2 Tommy14
Good to see Harry leave the Dursley's. I'm thinking Clint will go to Gingotts to adopt Harry and hopefully find out more about Harry's situation? Will he teach Harry his trade? I'm looking forward to reading more.
350 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »