for Irresistable Force Meet Immovable Object

1/12/2018 c7 Guest
I'm still holding out hope, that some day you will finish this story. It has such a great start to it.
3/9/2015 c7 Guest
I still keep checking this story to see if you will one day finish it. Fingers are crossed that you will.
7/31/2014 c7 42Ship's Cat
I am thoroughly enjoying this, keep going!
5/13/2014 c7 OCMichael
Looking forward to more Chapters!
5/3/2014 c7 Guest
So glad to see a new update. I can just picture Nelson and Colonel Carter deep in discussion and Chip and Lee rolling their eyes. I also can see Nelson at his charming best. I just love the humor of this story and soon what we all are waiting for...Harry and Rodney meeting.
3/15/2014 c6 ellie
I have been following this story as it unfolds and since I like both shows I'm enjoying it very much. You have great touch for humour. I'm waiting for McKay and Nelson to meet with bated breath.
3/5/2014 c6 Guest
I just love this story. Looking forward to the meeting of Nelson and McKay.
3/4/2014 c4 8LittleBounce
Poor Rodney. Having a nobel prize winner would be like having salt, lemon juice, tabasco sauce and caustic acid dripped in an open wound! aghhhhhhh!

loved, loved the attempt to feed Torren, and Ronan's total lack of support with the dinnertime discipline, lol. I wondered how long it would take for Harri to start applying the charm in practice and I guess the answer is... not long!
2/28/2014 c3 LittleBounce
Yeah, never feed the scientists after midnight, get them wet, and what was the last rule again...? Tee hee

Loved the gentle sparring between jiggs and Nelson! And Nelson showing his cheeky streak with the temptation to pull mckays chain! You've got such lively internal dialogue here to go with the banter. So much fun to read :)
2/24/2014 c2 LittleBounce
I love, love McKay forcefully offering weirdness. Tee hee! You picked up on something that really made me giggle... The cost of keeping a wormhole open so that people could bicker :))

A really enjoyable chapter with hilarious military fangirling going on. Even among the men...
2/22/2014 c1 LittleBounce
Lol, I could hear 'the good, the bad and the ugly' in my head even before that line and I love the way you moved the colloquial terms of conversational battle from land to sea so smoothly, considering they were having this argument about the usefulness of the navy :))
1/30/2014 c5 Guest
So happy to see another chapter up. Enjoyed it very much as well as the entire story. You write very well and you have a great sense of humor. Love it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/27/2013 c4 lovesanimals
This has great comedic possibilities as well as the possibility of some great action/drama. Please keep posting!
11/19/2013 c4 Guest
Another wonderful chapter. Enjoying this very much.
11/18/2013 c3 Guest
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying this. Loved the conversation between Harry and Jiggs. I watched just enough of Atlantis to know the characters and understand what's going on. You are hitting all of them right on. Looking forward to more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »