for seaQuest: Dodging Bullets

9/3/2019 c1 Guest
Fantastic story! You have the characters down so well. I love N/K stories and your writing is excellent! Any new sQ stories in the works?
9/22/2014 c6 T'Lu
Love the banter between them. And that they actually got together in the end. Darwin the matchmaker! Thanks for the story. :-)
9/17/2014 c6 35kaleen1212
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that story very much.
9/15/2014 c6 1jujuone23
Loved this story! I wish they had done more of this on the show...both the teasing and the romance. What a waste! Thanks for sharing.
9/15/2014 c6 75darkaccalia520
Yay! I loved this chapter so much! I loved it when they figured out they'd been 'played by a dolphin'. Haha! That still makes me laugh...and I love it when they realized they'd been acting a bit foolish with one another. I also loved the end, of course. It was very tastefully written, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done. :)
9/12/2014 c5 Forgot password
Sigh... Why must that mammal always save the day? I'm kidding..kind of.. I don't know why I hate that fish... Mammal.. It's a really cute plan though
9/11/2014 c5 Tracy
Love this story! I can't wait to see how it plays out.
9/11/2014 c5 darkaccalia520
LOL...this was adorable. How funny that Lucas and Darwin are cohorts of sorts. And who knew Darwin could act? Ha! Hilarious! I can't wait to see what K and N will say when they find out, but Darwin's little sick act certainly brought them together, didn't it? I can't wait for more. Well done! :)
4/2/2014 c4 darkaccalia520
Sorry it's been a while since I've gotten a chance to read. Anyway, I really enjoyed the last two chapters. Love the jealous Nathan! That's always fun, and I really love that he was just trying to get her goat, so it seemed, so she gave it back to him. I can't wait to see what Nathan has planned for Kristin with Darwin's help. I eagerly await more. Well done. :)
3/8/2014 c4 1Nikolko
Yay for more chapters! Loved it. I can't wait to eye what Ben & Lucas have in store for Nathan and Kristen.
3/2/2014 c4 1jujuone23
I am so loving this story. I can't wait for the clash between these two! Great interaction between the captain and the doctor and I love getting Ben and Lucas involved. Can't wait to read more!
3/2/2014 c4 Guest
Aye, mi'lady, they will be a comin'. I was on sabbatical and my Muse is a whimsical wench.

MC :)
3/2/2014 c3 35kaleen1212
I was happy to see this update as I thought you had abandoned the story.I am looking forward to the next 8, win if ever it comes. Lol!
3/1/2014 c4 6123writer
Love it, I really like the idea of the tension between Kristin and Nathan and I love the whole Lucas and Ben to the rescues thing ."oh I have faith. Faith you're going to get us killed." Cracked me up I could see it being said. Good job!
2/23/2014 c1 123writer
I read this a while back and well, frankly, I forget to review at night. (I listen to most stories with an audio program on my phone so I don't actually have the page open afterwards to review.) All that mess said, I really like this story, I love the line about mother's milk it's cute and really suited to Kristin in its own strange way. Sort of out of character but in character at the same time as in the series you only really see her professional side. It's a nice quip. Also, I bow to you ma'am because you can write a pretty awesome kissing scene.
27 Page 1 2 Next »