for seaQuest: Dodging Bullets

1/23/2014 c2 55northernexposure
I used to love this show and these two characters! I really enjoyed revisiting them in this story. It'd be lovely to read on, if you ever find yourself inspired to do so. Thanks for the read :)
1/4/2014 c2 1jujuone23
Oh, you really have to finish this one. It's great so far!
11/30/2013 c2 36kaleen1212
A very amusing start to this story. I look forward to reading this story as you develope the storyline.
11/22/2013 c2 1Nikolko
LOL! I love it!
11/22/2013 c2 T'Lu
He he he. Love the folded, spindled, and mutilated. Sounds like the good captain is one of those perky people that you don't like. ;) But he sure is tripping her out! Can't wait to see how she gets around to asking him what happened. :)
11/21/2013 c2 75darkaccalia520
Although I still have some reservations about the alcohol use, I did enjoy this chapter immensely. I really loved Kristin's hangover. LOL...you'd think she'd know that hangovers are caused by dehydration. Well, I loved the little conversation between Nathan and her. I love how Kristin isn't quite sure what happened.

LOL...why is Nathan in such a good mood, hm? XP

The last scene was adorable and just hilarious. I want to know the answer to that question or is Nathan just having a lot of fun at her expense?

I do wish your chapters were a bit longer, though. They seem so short. Well done, though. :)
11/17/2013 c1 163Aconitum-Napellus
Wonderful story. Thank you for reminding me of this awesome series :-) It's nice to see something a little more adult to it, too. I wonder how it would have evolved if it were less for children?
11/16/2013 c1 BluePictMedicineWheelWoman
After some of the inane stuff I have read on here, this at least has a decent start. Keep it up.
11/13/2013 c1 34celticmusebooks
Fun take on these two, sweet and sexy. Total enjoyment. Nicely done!
11/12/2013 c1 T'Lu
Oh... I always wanted to see these two together! This is a new fandom for me, Murphycat. I followed you here because I know what a good writer you are and I've enjoyed so many of your other stories. From this chapter, I'm sure that was good choice. This is going to be hot!
11/12/2013 c1 Murphycat
My response to review by darken:

This is my first seaQuest story and I am sorry that you think it didn't measure up. The remark about Nathan's drinking milk was a 'quip' and metaphorical. As part of a naval/marine family who worked in law enforcement boarding ships, contraband is frequently aboard ships, ie, Ben's many adventures. I simply get tired of so many "Lucas" stories. Lucas, Lucas, Lucas. He has been attacked so many times in fanfiction, his body must look like Marshal Dillon's with scars. I thought I'd try my hand with an adult story about K/N that might appeal to other readers. I hope it does, but if not, so be it. Thank you for your review.
11/12/2013 c1 75darkaccalia520
Well, I was excited to see a new K and N story. However, I am wondering about Kristin drinking the tequila since alcohol is banned on seaQuest. How would she have even gotten it? And I never saw her as much of a drinker anyway. -shrugs- I get why she might need one...to drown her sorrows. But then Nathan drinking too? It's against protocol. If an emergency came up and they were both under the influence? Well, that would look pretty bad...and get them both in trouble with the UEO. Not only that, Nathan is older than Kristin, not the other way around. You seem to have canon mixed up a bit. I am interested to see where this goes, but I have a bit of a problem with these things.
27 « Prev Page 1 2