for Johnny vs

10/11/2018 c16 Delete Me -x-x-x
This story and all its chapters are literally the gift to this world. Favoriting, 10/10, all the awards go to you.

(maybe there is a god...)

(No seriously, I know this review sounds like a joke, but this is TRULY the gift to the world. I mean it, it's that good! Amazing work!)
6/13/2015 c13 22Bee-Knee
Haha, awesome! Gir and Nny are two nice crazies together.
5/8/2015 c10 233DPhantom
I'm really liking the story! Nny vs Wal-Mart is my favorite! Hilarious!

But honestly? For this chapter, Nny would have killed the homo kid AND his parents if he ever met them. Nny thinks any sexual thought process is a sin, so he would probably kill the kid just for liking anyone. Remember, Nny is completely insane, and homicidal. Even if the kid didn't really deserve death, Nny would have killed him for being sexual.

I also think you could have included that Nny I often called a "faggot" so he would relate to the kid, but he would also hate how the kid reminded him of his depressed self, which would be another, more selfish reason to kill him.

However, I still enjoy this story!
4/28/2015 c16 3JohnnySqueegee
...omg yes..XDDDD
4/27/2015 c4 JohnnySqueegee
OMFG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
12/23/2014 c4 Guest
XD just in time for christmas
12/14/2014 c16 cool cats 101
my favourite was the Wally world saga
8/30/2014 c16 1Lilith Makara
Well, we now know the end result of flames.
8/21/2014 c16 3fierynightangel
-snerk- rotflmfao! Awesome!
8/21/2014 c16 catmagnent
Make this a story! I love it soooooo much. And I love u randomplotbunny!
8/21/2014 c16 2GreyPolarKitty
It's sad to hear about your sis. I try not to flame, the most I do is try to point out a few things. I'm quite fond of this fic, and I think this was a good way to end it. XD Now I feel like making a flipnote of Nny setting people on fire.
8/21/2014 c16 20Miss Misled-Bloodshed
A fantastic end to a fantastic story. I hate flamers, they really need to get a life.

Great job, definitely my favourite Johnny fic to date! Have a nice day!
7/30/2014 c15 1Lilith Makara