FanFiction.Net
for Chronicles of Agarest War

4/13/2018 c12 Guest
Can you bring the next chapter soon please
2/25/2015 c11 RedDragonRevan
You must update this story! This is just too good to just stop! I was wondering if you're following the True Ending Path of the game? Also could you Make the Pairing of the 5th Generation Rex/Ellis? Make the Pairing for the 1st Generation Leonhardt/Fuyuria! Answer in your next chapter and update soon!
9/13/2014 c11 Clowcard Rain
Well...I have thus far red this entire story from start to finish and all have to say is this...YOU HAVE DONE A VERY EXCELLENT JOB THUS FAR WITH THIS STORY! XD I only recently gotten into Record of the Agarest War (still on Generation 1) but I have to say thus far you are doing a very good job with keeping to the story while also creating new scenes that help develop the character relationship beyond what the game does. There are some characters that I liked in the game but you have made them even more loveable than the game portrays them and I'm also very impressed with the romantic scenes to this story; felt some genuine emotion while reading those scenes. Really hope that you continue to update this story and that this won't be a dead project: It has so much potential to be a great story for this series! XD I've been away from Fanfiction for a long time (almost a year) and I'm glad to have red this story first since coming back! Hope for an update very soon and best of luck with medical school! AcediaPrototype signing off!
8/20/2014 c11 Gregor
PLEASE LET HIM END UP WITH FYURIA! There's just been such a great deal of chemistry between them throughout the story it'd be heart-breaking if he ends up with someone else (not that there's a lack of chemistry with Luana and Elaine, but my love for Fyuria does affect who I want him to end up with XD). That, and if you're planning on going through each generation, thinking about the nature and experiences of each of the later heroes' mothers can help you with the your writing if you decide to add more aspects to those heroes' personalities and skills. I myself think that the a Ladius born form Fyuria would add more interesting conflicts and skills due to the fact he would be half-syrium (because if some fantasy settings have shown me anything, what humans hate more than certain races is a human who's half that race). Of course this is just my own opinion; it's your call in the end how you decide each of the mothers who will come. But adding a few nods to the later hero's mom could be a nice add to the story and offer a little nostalgia to us readers if we catch sight of a quirk or item that links back to their parents.

This story has great pacing so far; that can be a difficult thing to with how generations this game goes through, but my interest is peaked as it is. I'll be at the edge at my seat, waiting for the next update.
7/13/2014 c1 Shizuka Zetsubou
A few tiny mistakes here and there; but nothing glaring. I am so happy about this fic. Thank you very much- this game needed so much more back-story than it got. It deserved more, and this fic helps remedy it well. Good job.
I'll be paying attention to this one :)
7/11/2014 c11 zerodragon
great chapter, i enjoy how you are bring out much events happen between each point of the game. the talk between luna/eliane was well done.
7/6/2014 c11 timewastin
Speedy update! This chapter has fantastic writing, it's all too easy to envision the battle. Personally in my play through of the game I married Leo with Elaine as she felt the most fleshed out and likeable, even though she came into the story the latest. The time they spent as children together seemed fairly significant to me when playing while Fyuria came across as just too cold and harsh to Leo for too long and the game sold Luana as just too much of a housewife content to wait for Leo for me, not really a person of her own. Yet already in your story Fyuria has had a great connection with Leo after the events of her capture and rescue (my favorite chapter by the way!) and Luana mind comes more into play. Before you started asking for input on which direction the love interest should go I was more than happy to be surprised by where you'd take it. So at least in canon I matched Leo with Elaine and felt it was the most natural pairing but I don't really have a particular favorite in your versions of the characters.
7/4/2014 c11 1Mr Skrah and Mortis
Hello, it's me again! I actually have a profile this time.

Another amazing chapter, as per usual. I probably sound like a sycophant, but you are really good at this and reading your story is a genuine pleasure. It's definitely worth the wait in-between chapters.

Keep at it, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
6/30/2014 c10 timewastin
A nice chapter. Elaine definitely comes across as a nice and competent woman, yet I suppose the chapter explored Luana's traits the most. Elaine seems maybe a bit too trusting having the whole party in her command tent while dismissing the Lieutenant, she knows Leo or of Leo but to her knowledge the rest could be potential threats. Same with Leo's party, to merely accept the assurance of safety seems crazy.

I wonder with you introducing an official marriage contract what to make of Melchior's demands of Elaine in the game. Although I get the impression Leo himself doesn't know or at least believes it terminated with his defection, he obviously doesn't seem the type to not at least tell Fyuria or Luana if he does know of it.

Thanks for the chapter!
6/15/2014 c10 Mr Skrah
Hey, its me again!

I know I haven't left a review or comment for ages, but I've been regularly checking for updates and keeping up with the story. Definitely my favorite chapter so far; I've been hanging out for Elaine's appearance. She is my personal favorite of the first generation heroines. If you're taking any reader input at all into who Leo should end up with, Elaine definitely has my vote.

Other than that, amazing work. Your story is so much more than just a simple retelling of the game's plot. And in addition to making it interesting and engaging, you somehow manage to find time to keep your grammar and spelling to an excellent standard.

This is one of my all-time favourite fanfics by far, and I sincerely hope you keep it going to the very end!
6/14/2014 c10 Guest
Hey! It's Jordan again I know I haven't commented on your story in a while but I was busy with my exams and graduation. But I'm finally back and this chapter was good very good but Elaine was finely portrayed besides she wasn't necessarily that serious in the game. And are we nearing the point were Leo is going to choose his wife? Or are you doing it the same way the game is? Just wondering. Keep writing and I'll hope to read your next chapter soon
6/4/2014 c9 Anon
Yay! Another chapter! Not much to say about this chapter, I suppose I like the character development chapters more so than the story progression, even though it's a necessary evil.

Thanks for the update!
5/16/2014 c2 Aries1908
Love it makes me want to play the game again. _
5/14/2014 c9 zerodragon
glad to see another chapter, if i call correct, the next chapter is when they meet third girl, i am too lazy to look it up. like how you may it seem they were able to put up a better fight against the dark knight but still lose. you doing a great job of making us guess who will be the lady pick for the first part by giving equal time to each girl. look forward to the next chapter
5/13/2014 c9 Tetsudai-kun
Waiting for this chapter was worth it. You've managed to take the common and straightforward events of Agarest and put a spin on them very few people could do, I think. I especially enjoy how you've made it seem like all the women are still somewhat equal in his eyes. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »