for Whose the real monster?

5/22 c1 1hzlanderson
I think it'd be kinda neat if Kaede finds him ...ooh ooh, or Kagura after she gets free from Naraku.
5/22 c3 hzlanderson
Oh wow! This story is REALLY good so far! a bit of editing needs to be done on 3ach chapter, but otherwise it's amazing!
3/2 c3 Safira
Please continue your story it's amazing
1/23 c3 18Ironshot
Good story so far. I think Kagome herself should be the one to find him in the past on her way back to Inuyasha after having a private moment (of course, Inuyasha would probably be hovering far too nearby and be clueless about why Kagome would want privacy). Magic partially fail to hide the demon traits since Kagome is already used to Inuyasha.
11/17/2020 c3 2Lilith htiliL
Love the story! Please continue...
10/31/2020 c3 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Have him go to the past and be found by Inuyasha’s mom
10/25/2020 c3 Bluepeony0
The past found by Inuyasha’s mother. Hanyou!
10/20/2020 c3 8Sly the gratsulover117
Inuyasha mother! Grow with inuyasha!
9/25/2020 c3 StepOnLego14
Sango's mother so he can learn to defend himself.
9/21/2020 c3 Safira
Please continue your story is amazing
9/16/2020 c3 forestreject
I vote the past and a hanyo. (:Hearts: story)
9/12/2020 c3 Guest
Good story have you ever thought of pairing Harry with Inuyasha? hope you update
9/12/2020 c3 1ForeverEmrys
I'd vote that the only thing that doesn't change would be the eyes, and have the rest of him look human. Just like full blood demons. He was created from a ritual and has a full shift, he is no half demon. I'd go with someone who can help cultivate his magical natures. That's either Miroku's mom or living in the present if the Wizarding world exists there.

Once again you put out a great story.
9/11/2020 c3 KyRa-ChAn008
I love it! I can't wait to see more now! I would love to see Harry in the past. He would be so cute with Kouga or Sesshomaru! I think it would be interesting to see him have like a full demon scent but look human which would confuse everyone lol... Great work though! I am excited to see where u take it!
9/11/2020 c3 4Lord Geovanni
I have to say that overall I'm fairly disappointed.

I originally found the story because it was a crossover with One Piece. For it to suddenly be changed into an Inuyasha crossover is quite sudden and not exactly what I was expecting. This combined with a 5 year difference between chapter 2 and 3 really has me wondering what I was expecting from the sorry when I originally found it.

I will say, about the writing overall, I find a number of elements a little bit upsetting to say the least. Harry goes right back to Hogwarts and while feeling a sense of urgency not to go there, he still pushes past and then gets knocked out by the... gate of Hogwarts? And that is after he managed to break out of bindings, breakout of Magics, slaughter Voldemort and his henchmen, bust through a manor, and then escape. While all those mentioned actions could leave some exhaustion on a person, it is unlikely after the mental rest of a few miles travel that somebody would be overpowered so easily by brushing against a gate. You also have Harry make reasonable decisions waking up there, however if he felt Hogwarts was under the control of Death Eaters he should not have been so rash rushing into the Great Hall. You also have a situation of Dumbledore and his allies immediately attacking Harry without speaking to him, something that does not exactly fit the characters. Additionally you did have Ronald and Hermione immediately start rattling off all of the dirtiest and deepest secrets they held against Harry. Certainly not something you would expect them to do. And then just merely because he wished for it hard enough...? Harry is suddenly crafting a portal into the Inuyasha universe in some way... Of which the portal is also draining him of his magic and demonic energies and as such weakening him, as well as now forcing him to regress in age, and all of this directly oppositional to his current conscious thought. It comes off drastically unrealistic.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »