for Whose the real monster?

9/11/2020 c3 4Lord Geovanni
I have to say that overall I'm fairly disappointed.

I originally found the story because it was a crossover with One Piece. For it to suddenly be changed into an Inuyasha crossover is quite sudden and not exactly what I was expecting. This combined with a 5 year difference between chapter 2 and 3 really has me wondering what I was expecting from the sorry when I originally found it.

I will say, about the writing overall, I find a number of elements a little bit upsetting to say the least. Harry goes right back to Hogwarts and while feeling a sense of urgency not to go there, he still pushes past and then gets knocked out by the... gate of Hogwarts? And that is after he managed to break out of bindings, breakout of Magics, slaughter Voldemort and his henchmen, bust through a manor, and then escape. While all those mentioned actions could leave some exhaustion on a person, it is unlikely after the mental rest of a few miles travel that somebody would be overpowered so easily by brushing against a gate. You also have Harry make reasonable decisions waking up there, however if he felt Hogwarts was under the control of Death Eaters he should not have been so rash rushing into the Great Hall. You also have a situation of Dumbledore and his allies immediately attacking Harry without speaking to him, something that does not exactly fit the characters. Additionally you did have Ronald and Hermione immediately start rattling off all of the dirtiest and deepest secrets they held against Harry. Certainly not something you would expect them to do. And then just merely because he wished for it hard enough...? Harry is suddenly crafting a portal into the Inuyasha universe in some way... Of which the portal is also draining him of his magic and demonic energies and as such weakening him, as well as now forcing him to regress in age, and all of this directly oppositional to his current conscious thought. It comes off drastically unrealistic.
9/11/2020 c3 4Tempest S
I'm not sure Inuyasha's mother COULD take him in. She was barely accepted because of her hanyou child. Taking in another demon or half-demon probably would have been too much for the villagers. And while he may (or may not) look human, I doubt his magic would take away his abilities given by his demon part. Why weaken him like that and endanger him? Besides, he would have to get used to his abilities and how to control them. Better to do it as a child and people expecting you to still be learning and needing a teacher than to have to try to learn as an teenager/adult.

I vote Miroku's mother simply because I have no idea about her. Sango's mother I can make some assumptions about. She was probably from the demon slayer village, she was probably able to fight, and she probably died in childbirth or on a job. Miroku's, on the other hand, I know nothing about and can't really guess much about. He was raised by that monk whose name I can't remember, so she must have died when he was very young OR his father took him away because of his cursed hand and the danger it could have to anyone near him. You have to wonder about what kind of woman would have a child with Miroku's father if he was anything like his son. Was there any feelings involved or was he just running out of time and needed to have a child? Did she get groped all the time? Was she sucked into his father's wind tunnel too? Did he inherit his conman ways from his mother or father? Were his parents married?
9/11/2020 c3 twilightkight1243
Past. It gives him a longer time to grow up and mature with people who may at least somewhat understand what he is and what he needs. I think either sesshomarus mother, sangos or inuyashas would be best as anyone of the three would both understand what he is i.e A demon and most likely protect a child. Not to mention if he was in the future how would he learn to protect himself or understand in any way the culture of demons/youki
9/11/2020 c3 3charm13insomnia
I think the most intersting thing would be kagome's mother but i'm noit fussed
9/11/2020 c3 1davycrockett100
awesome job, harry's magic should be able to fully hide what he is and i think kagomes mother or inuyashas mother :)
9/10/2020 c3 MoonRose13
I'm definitively voting for the past, Magic has hidden all his dragon features, and being found by either InuYasha's or Sango's mother.
9/10/2020 c3 deathwearsblack
great chapters.
9/10/2020 c3 3Kiri Namikase
the Inu's mom
9/10/2020 c3 2He-Who-Shall-Live
It's meh right now three chapters in. You are not writing the HP world very well. I hope the Inuyasha world goes better. Waiting to see!
9/10/2020 c3 Pikachu79
He might have it a little easier in the pass and I think it should be Inuyasha's mom. She seemed like a kind person from what I can remember. I look forward to the next chapter.
9/10/2020 c3 8KYRAgabriela
Pass will be better i think
11/23/2018 c2 Carol542
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
8/24/2018 c2 bloodynoir
This was awesome, please update
4/24/2017 c2 yaoilover1992-2010
Wanna know how he was betrayed. Wish for this story to be updated soon!
3/3/2016 c2 Marshman101