for An Uninvited Guest

2/11/2021 c1 10SapphireBlue2007
That was so lovely. I was a bit sad at the end, though...
10/17/2019 c1 Guest
Love it
4/25/2018 c1 NovemberRainbow
Yup, another jewel discovered here! When I found the abundance of AoGG AU's, this was the first short story I added after a few larger ones. After progressing how FF works (still am) I tended to only review the larger stories I got so addicted to. But in hindsight I want to give credit where credit's due and am slowly reviewing all the stories I like but haven't reviewed yet, after being so absorbed in following and re-reading the more recent ones.
This was breathtaking to read. That Anne and Gil were able to withstand their desire is admirable, anyone else would've caved ;) Their embarrassment about the letters got me grinning and oh mrs. Lynde, that was very funny. Fortunately for them she didn't take Anne's offer, that would've been a predicament, but it was nice to contemplate what would've happened if she had.
With all the worrying about Marilla, sleeping in Gil's bed must've felt comforting but it was too bad that she was gone so soon when Gil came for her. Leaving that chemise made up for it though and indeed held a promise!
8/5/2017 c1 ElvishNinja
I absolutely adore the way you write. It's almost like L.M. Montgomery wrote this herself hahha. I especially like how you're able to keep them in character and how they react to each other. 3 i've never read any Anne of green gables fiction and boy have I missed out. gonna go look for some more good fics. Thanks again for this awesome little story
6/7/2017 c1 tommyjude21
I'm not sure if this was before or after your story "Untied the Knot", but I love that we now know about the night Anne gave Gil her chemise and that he cherished it so. Absolutely beautiful piece of work!
2/9/2017 c1 6TLWtlw
I especially like this line, "Too soon he remembered how a little red braid had caused him to act without thinking once before".

One thing though, where were Davy and Dora?
5/24/2016 c1 10LJ Summers
This.
Was.
Wow. I mean...hot and sweet and perfect. And Anne was a tease, even though I don't think she meant to be, quite. It was something of a test for her Gil, to be sure, and he passed it brilliantly.

Because he's Gilbert Blythe. And we'll all hold him to this ideal and he'll always meet it. :)

Thank you for this.
2/2/2016 c1 Guest
You are amazing. The writing perfectly blends with canon even though the contents could never be. You have such a gift! I'm still laughing about the line re: the boots (what would she let him help her off with at MOST). Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. Story, characters, everything. Perfection.
11/17/2015 c1 10tailysnaily
ooooooohhhhhhhh bruh. that was delish. fab job.
9/15/2015 c1 Guest
Interesting one shot, I thought for sure Anne would get caught. Gilbert's response was great
8/9/2015 c1 AdeptatHumanError
This was wonderful. I must admit, since I first read the series when I was 11 (almost 20 years ago, eek!), it never occurred to me to contemplate this angle of their relationship. But, as I've grown older, it has since crossed my mind. Lol. This story fits so well, it's now part of my head canon, as far as I'm concerned. Gilbert, especially, is so loving and tender here that I'm just a mess. I'm reminded of that line from Anne's House of Dreams, where Leslie says their love was evident in every look and word (or something like that). I feel like you perfectly captured that in this snapshot. Can't wait to read more.
7/31/2015 c1 13Wooden Tulips
This is GORGEOUS. I love your writing style. The little bits of humor, the dialogue, the descriptions...you're great!

Off to find more. :-)
6/4/2015 c1 Halinah
Such a great story! After reading it I want the Love Letter twice as hard as before! Judging from the way that letter affected both of them, I can't imagine what was inside...

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!
5/24/2015 c1 3JD SPARKS
A fantastic fic. Love this scene that could have played out between books! So much tension. I love the way you capture that, in your fics. It's so charged yet you stay true to the characters and the times, and don't let them lose their sense of propriety.
4/11/2015 c1 4Rowena Pendragon
Love the way you convey the sexual tension, but still keep true to their sense of honor in the relationship. Looking forward to reading Little Fires and Untie the Knot to see how the tension builds!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »