FanFiction.Net
for Never Let Me Go

5/1/2021 c6 2FitzSophie
This is a cool story. I liked it. :)
5/15/2018 c6 Guest
I always love Coming back to this story!
8/23/2016 c6 Caitiebelle
Loved it! I looooove fics with Buffy as a vampire with Angel/Angelus as Sire - soul or no soul. :D Please write more with that! hehehe
10/27/2015 c6 Lovekyle2009
Loved it! This story flowed beautifully, great work! Love the devotion between Ange&Buffy
11/5/2014 c6 mendenbar
Excellent fic.
7/19/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting story. Your vision of the Acathla hell gave me chills, more frightening than the straightforward torture world I'd imagined. I wouldn't have guessed that the hell would be poisoning Buffy - I guessed she'd either been fatally injured so Angel turned her to save her, or demons forced him to do it. Also an interesting idea that being turned in Hell would give her soul nowhere else to go. Before S5 of Angel, I did wonder whether his possessing a soul would have an effect on anyone he turned then.
6/9/2014 c6 Guest
Love this! !
2/10/2014 c6 Mariewhite26
Great story
1/1/2014 c6 36Kairos Impending
Thank you for contributing to IWRY, and with such an ambitious, lengthy story. So glad to see that you still have the same love for this couple that I do!
12/22/2013 c6 1ba2006
So sorry I havnt reviewed this sooner. Ive been slack at reading fics. Loved this fic :)
12/16/2013 c6 Kyndall
Wow! You've made me very desperately want to revisit the Buffy universe! I watched a few seasons when it was airing and loved it, and always wanted to go back and watch it from beginning to end. You reminded me why :)

I love your writing style. You have a gift of setting scenes and emotions so perfectly that I feel as though I'm in the story effortlessly. I love the epic love story that wasn't completely overwhelming throughout the chaos and action of what was going on around them. And 50 years? Gah. The storyline made me think of Supernatural just a hint. I never realized how similar the shows are.

Wonderful story. I'm looking forward to poking around your page and reading more of what you've written.
12/12/2013 c6 Artemis Leaena
awwwww...Now I wanna watch that episode (the one from chapter 1), but I would just be disappointed with Joss letting Angel go to Hell all alone. Love how you kept the rings as a "magic bond" between them...& even tho she's my least fave character (ok...that's actually Tara, but she's close), I like how you used Joyce to bring Buffy around. :)
12/5/2013 c6 169Little-Angry-Kitten
None listens to Xander are they? And I have a feeling I'm really going to like Cordelia! Like a lot! Lol I absolutely loved, loved, loved your ending! I should have known that those rings meant something to the story! As for hell? I really wish I won't end up there! At least your version of it! :P Thanks for sharing with us, hun! And sorry it took me so long to review this! Work is crazy!
12/5/2013 c5 Little-Angry-Kitten
Best badass couple? Buffy and Angel! At least that's the picture I got at the start of this chapter! Now excuse me while I skip to chapter six because I want to know what the heckler happened in hell! :P
12/5/2013 c4 Little-Angry-Kitten
So, vampires can feed on anything in this world! Even other supernatural creatures, I like that! I also loved the display of emotions between the two of them. You caught the feeling good right there!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »