for Bloodborne

3/25/2017 c5 10CosmicEssence
Yea I'd seen bloodborne but hated the artwork, this is much better. Still though somehow its not on par with your other stories so maybe a bit more creative licensing was needed.
11/20/2015 c1 Guest
So I read the story and I was like this is great! I gogled the comic and I am so happy you put it into words I can't even focus on anything but the bad art so thanks
11/20/2015 c5 Guest
THIS really is a great story
10/25/2015 c5 26Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt
Love it! Great story as you say . . . Good job writing it out!
2/10/2014 c5 ZeldaIsis
I know I preferred reading this story than the comic version. I don't know what possessed someone to draw it like that.
12/26/2013 c5 16Black Friar
Ahhhh, happy endings. I love happy endings. And yay for Batman helping Anna to get a second chance. It made it a double festive end to the story even though it wasn't a Christmas story. :)
12/23/2013 c5 4Lovablespiral
Great chapter like usual
12/23/2013 c5 ARL15
I loved this story, I was sad to see it come to an end.

My favorite part of this chapter was when Bruce told Anna how Dick made a difference in his life. Specifically, when Bruce told her that Dick was the one that taught him the difference between vengeance and justice. I also loved the moment when Bruce told Dick "Thank you".

Great story, I can't wait to see what Grayson centered stories you come out with next!
12/23/2013 c5 turret towers do tower
See, Anna? Your argument is invalid.
12/23/2013 c5 28cocopops1995
Yes man you totally do this justice! :) enjoyed it very much!
12/23/2013 c5 97AJRedRobin
Nice ending, one that I would have expected in the comic, overall WELL DONE! Worth reading over and over again.
12/23/2013 c5 bats212
Phew! Relieved Nightwing is alright. Glad you didn't draw this out, too much. My heart wouldn't have stood it ;)
Happy holidays :)
12/17/2013 c4 4Gini.R
Holy cow! This is amazing! Please please continue soon!
12/16/2013 c4 turret towers do tower
Is it bad that I kind of want to slap Anna?
12/15/2013 c4 4Lovablespiral
Wow this is a really good story keep it up. When will u update next
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »