FanFiction.Net
for The Mirror

5/16/2020 c6 23Biancamanda16
Wau esta historia es increible se que paso un tiempo pero podria continuar Shifu no puede quedar atrapado alli creo que el sigue meditando en el templo pero tuvo una especie de viaje astral o algo asi (debo de tirar ese espejo estaba maldito XD) Gran fic :)
6/28/2016 c6 Guest
Oh wow whats going to happen next can't wait to find out
10/11/2015 c5 3Obsidian The Ghost Faced
Here's chapter 5! Up at last after a few months of wracking my brain for content...
9/27/2014 c4 23pandamaster97720
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome an I love it
9/27/2014 c4 3Obsidian The Ghost Faced
Hey to all my fellow writers...ever have a case of writer's block? Well this was a doozy of a block...But chapter 4 is finally here, hope you all like it! Things will get a lot darker in the next chapter, so be ready...
1/3/2014 c3 2silverstar223
love it! you need to write more chapters this story is so captivating and mysterious . And I love stories like these!
12/22/2013 c3 eld mcm
Gah! I really hope Shifu finds his way out of that mirror... Tigress acting like Calhoun was funny though. And whoooo could be behind this? *sarcasm*
12/21/2013 c3 perfect
updates that I do not understand anything!
12/22/2013 c3 17Pandafan91
An interesting story. I have a couple of theories as to who this Master might be, based on some of the events that we have already seen. The story is rather well constructed and I am able to picture most every detail fairly easy in my mind, a mark that shows the story is indeed well written.

Although I am curious to see who the Master is, I am also curious to see how Shifu's ACTUAL students as in the one's from his world, are reacting to his disappearance.

Keep up the good work, and don't sweat the chapter length...they can't all be huge.
12/22/2013 c3 Babycakes22
i hope the bigger chappies up soon hate cliffhangers lolz soo shifu was supposed to be dead huh hmm i wonder who this master is plz update soon :D
12/21/2013 c3 9tuckeyhunger99
shifu died. this story is so awesome
update soon plz to know who is behind it. :)
12/21/2013 c3 23pandamaster97720
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
12/11/2013 c2 Babycakes22
dun dun dun whats going on here gota love shifus awesome stealth mode while all of this is going on plz update soon :D
12/11/2013 c2 pandamaster97720
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
11/14/2013 c1 eld mcm
I like this! But i cant help but wonder... is Shifu inside his own mind? *le gasp*
18 Page 1 2 Next »