for Faux Pas

6/25/2018 c9 pboom
While the Sam Foyle romantic pairing should never happen, for so many reasons; None of those reasons exist here, Foyle is in America on his own. So let it happen if you feel it's right.
Love to see Rachel turn the tables on Foyle and make him open up, it would only be fair.
Will she get the answer to the question "was there a woman in his life who loved him in that way."
Will she find out that he is after her new temporary boss?
Will she mistrust his motives after finding this out?
Will she, in the end, help him to bring Paige to just?
Will Howard Paige make unwanted advances on this young women?
Will she lead him to the secretary that knows of all the skeletons in his closet?
Will this secretary help Foyle bring Paige to justice with the law or the court of public opinion?
So many questions that need answers!
Please continue!
6/24/2018 c10 pboom
I so want to read more this story has such potential
2/19/2018 c10 10mamadillo
Hope you finished this at some point. I look forward to seeing more as I keep going through these stories. I'd love to know what happens to Rachel and how it impacts Foyle's pursuit of Paige. You've got a very compelling start here.
8/3/2015 c10 flutterbye52000
Dear cmee 57
As someone who's just become a fan of yours, I tell you I await, not very patiently, for your continuing and wonderful creation. :)
So delicious is this...romance? One can only anticipate.
Flutterbye52000
2/8/2015 c10 8dancesabove
Don't wait too long! Seems the perfect man to help her recover.
1/26/2015 c10 31GiuliettaC
Thanks for this update! The story really takes off in those flashback scenes. Howard Paige had better worry - Foyle and Rachel share a stubbornness and sense of justice and are going to be a formidable team. But it would be kind to resolve the passion first, otherwise neither of them is going to be able to concentrate on cornering the criminal! :o)
1/24/2015 c10 17Ennui Enigma
Great quote at the beginning by Hemmingway. Completely understand. Glad you blasted away:)

I like how you included the actual speech by President Franklin Roosevelt. Woven perfectly into your chapter.

lovely writing as always. polished words. Well placed dialogue. A joy to read.

"Her body will heal soon but it will take her heart a lot longer." - poignant line b/c so true!

Knowing that the course of his trip to America was now irreparably altered" - indeed!
1/23/2015 c10 Guest
Sweet and tender!Foyle's voice is spot on!Thanks for posting!
1/22/2015 c10 Guest
So pleased that you've written a new chapter. I savored every bit of it. Thank you and looking forward to the next chapter.
1/22/2015 c10 12OxfordKivrin
I can perfectly hear him saying "...wouldn't say you assaulted me... just an accident." :D
1/22/2015 c10 3Rosalindfan
Oh, you know how to keep us waiting. This has me hooked. More soon, please.
1/22/2015 c10 15Bookworm Kate
Nicely done! I like the last line very much - love always seems to show up in the unlikeliest of places!
1/7/2015 c9 Guest
Enjoyed reading your story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
10/21/2014 c9 17Ennui Enigma
Very sweet that Foyle worries more about what jackass could have done to her spirit than anything.

As always, a careful and thoughtful perspective on events and experiences through the eyes of Rachel and Foyle. Appreciate the historical nods and footnotes at the end. Thank you.

Hope you continue to update.
9/12/2014 c9 15Bookworm Kate
Nice to see another chapter here! I was just thinking about this story the other day. Glad Foyle is there to help Rachel see things in a different light. Looking forward to more! *off to pour a drink*
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »