for Needs and Wants

10/21/2018 c9 Guest
I just read this again. I love this one so much. I just wish you would continue it or write a new one of Necessary Roughness. Missing DaNico.
8/3/2017 c9 Linda
I absolutely love this FanFiction. And I know it has been over 3 years since you wrote it, but could you possibly update or finish it. I love your writing and would love to read more.
5/7/2014 c9 ryder3
Hi! I read this story again, and was wondering why you didn't continue with it. It's very very good, and my two favorite people need some sort of closure. Would you think about it and maybe move forward with it? Thanks.
Barb "R"/ryder3
2/15/2014 c9 guest
Please continue with this story!
2/1/2014 c9 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. THIS IS GREAT
1/18/2014 c9 Guest
This is great suspense kept me glued to the pages. Please keep writing
1/15/2014 c9 Guest
What happens next!? Oh can't wait to read more!
1/2/2014 c9 style28
Wow, another intense chapter. I'm so happy you are continuing on, even though our wonderful show has been canceled. Glad these characters can live on here. Excited for your next chapter! Thank you!
12/29/2013 c9 Barb R
I am enjoying this story very much. I am missing Dani and Nico so much, and am heart sick about USA cancelling the series. I need these DaNico fixes, and appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you so much. You're doing a great job!
12/28/2013 c9 Guest
Wow! I did not expect that. I see huge issues ahead for Dani while she tries to come to terms with the fact that she killed someone. Even under the circumstances, this will not be easy for someone of her nature. And then Nico has to deal with essentially being raped by Gabrielle. A very angsty story.
12/28/2013 c9 2Skeeter69
Thanks for the update! Great choice-the story will evolve. Question is-how will Dani process and handle the fact that the "people fixer" just killed someone? Amongst all of your busy days best wishes for inspired writing! Will await the next chapter. Love rainy days and days off work when I actually get time to read-especially about two of my favorite characters.
12/28/2013 c8 Skeeter69
Rainy day outside-just reread your story. Realized I had not commented on this chapter. First, I love strong, confident women. Dani-got it going on. Gabby-illusion of strength and confidence. No substance there. Way I see it you have 4 choices to solve this situation. Gabby shoots Dani in the head or tries to. (Nah), Dani shoots Gabby-non-fatal hit which could cause her to bring on temporary psychosis which may or may not be the end of DaNico as a couple, Xeno reappears to save the day or a new character appears on the scene. I have my favorite. But you are the author of this story. Again I love strong women who never give up a fight but are confident enough to trust their man.
12/13/2013 c8 gerrylynnr
So who was shot? Great story please don't let it be Dani that was shot again. Nico loves her so much.
12/12/2013 c7 45Jeanie205
Wow! Gabrielle as a psycho bitch. I love it! I'm sure this is the first story where Dani comes to Nico's rescue and not the other way around. It's fun!
12/3/2013 c7 draedaws
Really didn't see the fun think coming! Point to Dani! And what is happening downstairs? Keep it up can't wait to read more.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »