FanFiction.Net
for Merak Brandubh

7/11/2018 c2 Guest
Thanks for the notice. On a personal note, you have our sympathies.

All too often the unique serials just lapse into "In(de)finite Hiatus." It's rare to see an explanation of why something we had looked forward to more of just simply stopped posting.
7/10/2018 c2 doxiesmom14
I am sorry for your loss. She was a great writer and will be missed.
7/10/2018 c2 6The Angel of the Night
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to tell us. I think your sister missed something important though. To us she already was a writer and I hope she knows that. She may not be some big author with book signings and all that, but I will aways remember her as a wonderful writer. I'm so sorry that her time was cut so short to not become ones in the big public out there. She truly will be missed.
7/10/2018 c2 patiflops2
Sorry for your loss mate.
7/10/2018 c2 1bloodydarkangel
My condolences on your loss. I hope you have everything you need in your time of I am sorry that she was taken from this world so soon
4/7/2018 c1 Fairy dancers
I'm heartbroken to tell everyone that KyoudaiDoushi has passed away. My sister will not be finishing this series and I thank you on her behalf for loving her series. She loved writing and she dreamed of being a writer. Thank you all for your support on her writing but again I apologize that these series are now discontinued.
1/2/2017 c1 LADY1984
more please
7/4/2016 c1 tamashiyuki
Very gooooooooooood!

Be continued?
6/1/2016 c1 rowenasheir
I would really love to see what happens next... purple eyes? A vampire or another creature, sidhe maybe?
8/31/2014 c1 kaws
This story has potential.
3/16/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome
3/16/2014 c2 FinalGuardian
Very interesting story, I look forward to the next update...provided SOPA doesn't pass.
3/16/2014 c2 1Indecisive Bob
Whoa. This is an amazing story so far! I'm eager to find out the full extent of Harry's (or should I say, Merak's) newly acquired abilities. I'm also interested in the hidden world of the non-human magicals that you've hidden away in Twilight Alley. It's a whole new mini-world of possibilities! Keep up the good work!
1/28/2014 c1 1davycrockett100